[3.7] Vaal Spark Pathfinder - Just run through content (MF Option)

What to do with the warlords mark? It's now doesn't work for casters
I picked up a -40 staff yesterday because I wanted to play something like this last league but didn't get to because I stopped playing pretty early. I'm thinking that I might level a PF this evening since trade is still messed up.

Can anyone who is playing this (or any other vaal skill PF) comment on what the league mechanic is like in general? I know that frozen legions award almost no souls (which hits all vaal skill builds) but I'm hoping that random adds in the map (especially indoor layouts) make it still viable for freeing frozen legions. I'm also wondering about how the clear for freed legions is considering HoI doesn't work with them. I think this probably affects people running Vaal Storm Call a lot more since Vaal Spark has a decent area coverage already. Anyone able to share their thoughts?
Make sure you pop the Monolith when there are a few mobs nearby and not after completely clearing the area. Otherwise they're a breeze. I just run a full circle around it and clear 100% no problem.

Throw in a couple of Vaal Storm Calls on beefy elites/general and that should be enough.

Be sure to have 1 or 2 charges of Vaal Spark when the monolith explodes so you can quickly clear the screen, nuke the remaining beefy elites with Vaal Storm Call again.
"
Kortiah a écrit :
Be sure to have 1 or 2 charges
Why do I have only one charge at the same time?
and what to do with the warlords mark? It's now doesn't work for casters
"
mrMurtag a écrit :
"
Kortiah a écrit :
Be sure to have 1 or 2 charges
Why do I have only one charge at the same time?
and what to do with the warlords mark? It's now doesn't work for casters

bro..read the guide lol. your weapons..
I'm running this build with a -40 staff and I'm using vaal arc to pop all of the legion guys. With the chill of corruption jewel you get all the souls you need to top off spark. As far as assassins mark not working that's why we use intuitive leap and get the overcharged notable giving us frenzy, power, and endurance charges.
Leveled through part1 last night. I have full access to whatever leveling items (this is my 3rd char this league) but I am unsure of what the fastest spell to use is now.

I started off a1-2 using Storm Brand like I have in previous leagues, but it feels noticeably worse due to the balance changes and requires pathing to brand nodes. I tried Freezing Pulse with 2x threshold jewels for a3-4 and it feels fine now that it goes through doors properly, but has pretty terrible single target. I then tried worb in a5 but it doesn't feel great now that you have to keep channeling during boss fights (died to innocence and kitava which is pretty embarrassing but luckily I'm softcore).

Can anyone make any recommendations? I know that RoA with Thief's Torment is really easy leveling but I think it requires bow/attack nodes and I'd like to avoid having to spend a ton of regret orbs if possible. Should I just use Freezing Pulse with jewels and set up a 4-link LST for act bosses?
Ok, disregard my last message. I ended up using Divine Ire to get through the last bits of leveling because I found it dealt with the bosses a bit faster than worb and still one-shot packs for flasks.

Got a friend to run me through labs before kitava so just need to get my last few levels in bloodaqua to hit 70 and then I can equip my -40% soul cost staff I have ready!

Super stoked to do some farming with this character. I'm going to go with a full MF setup once I get to level 80-something - I just want to get a bit more life on my tree first. Already have my atlas filled out from my other character this league so should be able to just run a stack of maps to get from 70 to 85 or so.

What order would you prioritise the MF items? I need to farm another ex or so to get my 6L QotF but after that am planning to sink all my gains into this character now (might even sell stuff from other chars to get this rolling).
I wouldn't recommend switching to this build at lvl 70. I did it at lvl 80 and I'm missing a lot of life nodes. If you have HH or inspired learning you'll be most likely ok. Also mf is all in or nothing sorta deal but if you twisted my arm I'd say goldwyrms.
i think it's only for 90+lvl and full gear. because i'm (82lvl) dying on t4 maps (MF). you can export me to PoB and check.
Dernière édition par mrMurtag, le 18 juin 2019 18:58:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires