[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Finally been able to use the aspect of the spider skill (credit for sonsofkorhal). But my es drop so much omfg. Please help me guys my profile is open.
"
Deepalertz a écrit :
Finally been able to use the aspect of the spider skill (credit for sonsofkorhal). But my es drop so much omfg. Please help me guys my profile is open.

how much did your ES drop by? I'm currently sitting at 10.6 and I find that sufficient (for myself). there's a couple of ES nodes you can grab, (path of savant wheel, unnatural calm wheel - all 6% ES). for 5% nodes, you have the written in blood wheel and 1 sp near faith and steel.

if dps is not an issue, i would unallocate potency of will (3sp) and the 1 sp in the minion damage near there. that should give you some ES. also I noticed you did not use might of the meek. I would suggest socketing might of the meek and reallocate arcane might to the adjacent mana sp node. this should prove a significant dps increase as well as sustaining your mana regen.

I noticed your helm doesnt have a vortex enchant. you may consider buying a higher ES helm. but I think a bigger boost to ES for you would reside in your shield and chest. I'm also using
which gives quite a bit of ES for myself.
Dernière édition par SonsOfKorhal, le 23 avr. 2019 22:03:58
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Deepalertz a écrit :

how much did your ES drop by? I'm currently sitting at 10.6 and I find that sufficient (for myself). there's a couple of ES nodes you can grab, (path of savant wheel, unnatural calm wheel - all 6% ES). for 5% nodes, you have the written in blood wheel and 1 sp near faith and steel.

if dps is not an issue, i would unallocate potency of will (3sp) and the 1 sp in the minion damage near there. that should give you some ES. also I noticed you did not use might of the meek. I would suggest socketing might of the meek and reallocate arcane might to the adjacent mana sp node. this should prove a significant dps increase as well as sustaining your mana regen.

I noticed your helm doesnt have a vortex enchant. you may consider buying a higher ES helm. but I think a bigger boost to ES for you would reside in your shield and chest. I'm also using

Now I am sitting at about 10.4k Es originally from 11.6k.Will definitely try out your suggestion.Do you think I should use the apep supremacy shield or change to a higher Es shield.and also is my body armour upgrade really mean that much?
I tried to copy the mod of one of the body armour I found on Poe trade with 800+Es and put it into pob and it seems like it will only give me additional 200es but then the armour is so expensive tho
"
Deepalertz a écrit :
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Deepalertz a écrit :

Now I am sitting at about 10.4k Es originally from 11.6k.Will definitely try out your suggestion.Do you think I should use the apep supremacy shield or change to a higher Es shield.and also is my body armour upgrade really mean that much?
I tried to copy the mod of one of the body armour I found on Poe trade with 800+Es and put it into pob and it seems like it will only give me additional 200es but then the armour is so expensive tho

IMO, I would not use apep's. But if you find the energy shield recharge something you really want, then the "loss" of 150ES may be worth it. it really depends on your play style. recently I died to a 1hko (boss on elder atoll hit too hard I couldnt dodge with the temp chains on me haha). otherwise, I have no qualms with a slower (about 1.5s) recharge time with 10.6k ES currently. as for body armour, same thing, if 200ES is not a significant difference to you, then no need to splurge on the chest. these are definitely good to have. how is your POB dps? you should be able to balance out survivability and dps. no point high ES and too low dps, because that means longer fights which means more risk of death as well.
Can’t quote anymore lol but yeah I guess you’re right.I think for now my current es will do.Also what is the standard dps for this build I hope I’m not too far off just for the es.Quick update:this is my gear

i think i manage to get my es back to 11.8k without sacrificing aspect of the spider Hooray!
Dernière édition par Deepalertz, le 24 avr. 2019 09:10:25
"
Deepalertz a écrit :
Can’t quote anymore lol but yeah I guess you’re right.I think for now my current es will do.Also what is the standard dps for this build I hope I’m not too far off just for the es.Quick update:this is my gear

i think i manage to get my es back to 11.8k without sacrificing aspect of the spider Hooray!

honestly, no idea what can be counted as standard. A long time ago someone quoted that you'd want around 700k shaper dps at least. I have no idea what the basis for that is. then there was another player with crazy good gear doing 1.5m shaper dps. (1k es chest, bottled faith, aul's etc). so I think that's probably the range.

taking a look at your tree, I highly highly highly suggest socketing might of the meek. otherwise you should spend 4 more SPs getting all the notables in that area. compared to you, I only have 2 jewel sockets. I dont think you should be concerned with survivability at 11.8k, so you could focus on dps if you want.

edit 1: i'm sitting on 980k shaper dps atm. 10.6k ES. this is with 21/20 vortex, and 20/20 all other gems. I haven't bothered to vaal/buy 21/20 gems yet
Dernière édition par SonsOfKorhal, le 24 avr. 2019 12:32:28
I'm done with the league but not with the build. I really hate the synthesis mechanics so not much incentive to keep playing. So... I think it's better to stop now and use this Vortex build again next league as it is so strong and fun to play.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Deepalertz a écrit :

My shaper damage is at 275k(vortex unbuffed) and 12,4k es with clarity went with additional curse(frostbite) instead of phase run
So hi all. I should say that I play PoE for the first time, and I decided to play with this build. I reached lvl 91 so far, but I have killed The Shaper really easily and quickly (PoB says ~680k Shaper DPS from Vortex alone) on ~5 ex gear, with ~10.5k ES. Really loved this build (and game) so far.
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :
"
Deepalertz a écrit :

honestly, no idea what can be counted as standard. A long time ago someone quoted that you'd want around 700k shaper dps at least. I have no idea what the basis for that is. then there was another player with crazy good gear doing 1.5m shaper dps. (1k es chest, bottled faith, aul's etc). so I think that's probably the range.

taking a look at your tree, I highly highly highly suggest socketing might of the meek. otherwise you should spend 4 more SPs getting all the notables in that area. compared to you, I only have 2 jewel sockets. I dont think you should be concerned with survivability at 11.8k, so you could focus on dps if you want.

edit 1: i'm sitting on 980k shaper dps atm. 10.6k ES. this is with 21/20 vortex, and 20/20 all other gems. I haven't bothered to vaal/buy 21/20 gems yet

What does the night of the meek do actually I tried put it in and my es go down and also dps .is it really worth it?
Also what is shaper damage? When I look at pob I just sees the total dps saying 450k.it is not enough?
Dernière édition par Deepalertz, le 25 avr. 2019 03:29:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires