[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Temporal chains is also really nice for the build if you get shapers amulet you can then go 4 auras
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
Personally I prefer enfeeble over malevolence but obviously it's your choice as far as dps vs defense goes. Both are plenty viable. However, I 100% agree with trying to squeeze in spider. It's so good it's almost silly.

I am not dropping enfeeble, it's just useless to run it on blasphemy when a simple cwdt (1) + IC (3) + ID (20) + enfeeble (5) will do the trick.
We only need it in those "oh shit" moments.
Hi thank you for this awesome guide!

I am following your leveling guide where i got stucked at the step Leveling: 30-50 where I have just put in a point in Coldhearted Calculation, but where to go next?

Could you please update it for 3.6 so a Noob like me can have a guide to follow to 100% :) *puppy eyes*

Best Regards,
Bacon
Dernière édition par mucitrus, le 26 mars 2019 16:37:53
Take lethal assault and resourcefulness. then down to entropy and you're done on this side
Heya,

Thank you for some guidance Sherubim!

I will do that, thank you very much for helping me out.

Regards,
Bacon
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
Personally I prefer enfeeble over malevolence but obviously it's your choice as far as dps vs defense goes. Both are plenty viable. However, I 100% agree with trying to squeeze in spider. It's so good it's almost silly.

Just becareful because enfeeble on bosses and the amount of "Reduced Curse Effect" mods can really mess with ya!
A couple of more notable things I've discovered,

If you have some money to slap around Apep's Supremacy works extremely well as well with the ES faster start and nullifying bleed damage, opening up more suffix for your other flasks and giving more options.

Also I've crafted "60% increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul prevention". Amazing little boost for when you're rotating between Vaal Cold Snap, Vaal Clarity and Vaal Discipline giving you that buff for a nice 30 seconds.

Again, offering free enchants on weapons for "Trigger sockected skills". Just cover the 3c enchantment and tips are appreciated!

IGN: SwagyuBeef
"
warxtreme a écrit :
A couple of more notable things I've discovered,

If you have some money to slap around Apep's Supremacy works extremely well as well with the ES faster start and nullifying bleed damage, opening up more suffix for your other flasks and giving more options.

Also I've crafted "60% increased damage for non-vaal skills during soul prevention". Amazing little boost for when you're rotating between Vaal Cold Snap, Vaal Clarity and Vaal Discipline giving you that buff for a nice 30 seconds.

Again, offering free enchants on weapons for "Trigger sockected skills". Just cover the 3c enchantment and tips are appreciated!

IGN: SwagyuBeef

Hey mate,

considering that a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel starts at 80c to 3ex an Apep's isnt really worth it. Mainly because you take away one of the biggest flat es sources we have for a max 240es shield.
The craft on the other hand is an amazing idea which i will surely check.

greetz
I also like to thank the OP for this build. I am unlucky with drops... just found my first exalt at lvl 91,5 yesterday so my gear is just some self-found items and some "few-chaos" items. Still at 9,4k ES with those items and haven't died for a long time. CI is just awesome as well. My only struggle is to progress in the Atlas and do higher maps as the drops are just poor. Just gotta spend more time playing I guess :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
delete
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 27 mars 2019 05:23:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires