[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

Hello, Everyone, I wanted to show you my last setup for the pure spectre variant of this build:

https://pastebin.com/PEHx9w7s

I use risen vaal advocates with lightning skill (i can explain how to get them if anyone interested).
Overall my DPS is quite low, only 800k shaper DPS, but its very consistent. A LL version can be made just fine with about 30% to 40% more dps, but i dont like the playstile of ES and the socketstarving

Waiting for feedback from all of you, and great guide!
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
blingi a écrit :

That's just my preference. I tried making the build as lazy as possible, so I dropped the skeletons right at the start and played with zombies for a long time, but they kept dying to phys reflect and sometimes other stuff so I just went full into spectres and dropped all other dps minions.

Skeletons are undisputed the best single target skill summoners have (with the right investment) although their PoB dps is inflated since they are dead or moving to attack half the time after being resummoned.

I wasn't advocating my build over yours, just integrating acrobatics in any variation of the spectre summoner people might use (which should generally have similar results (-10% hp for a bunch of dex and dodge) and posted my build as an example of a tree that uses acrobatics.

And i am very thankful to you for postinag your pob! This made me "thinking" about both Acrobatics and Combustion as well.
It's a pity that Combustion needs an actual skill attached... Otherwise i could get a free -fire res as i am using Anger which gives fire to both spectres and skeletons too.

Would it be possible to use AG in a Hungry Loop with this setup? I currently looking into triple curse with enfeemble and temporal chains and I have a ring slot free that I could use. Also using Purity of Elements so AG should survive with such an amount of resistance. This would allow to use skellis with 100% dmg and still have combustion on bosses. Something like:

AG - Totem Elemental Resistance - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike - Combustion

Or use the Boots with fire damage that Blingi mentioned istead of added fire damage and use melee splash for area damage and a chance for combustion on multiple mobs. But I guess normal mobs die way to fast anyways :)

I don't know how often this would procc though :)

Dernière édition par S1mzon, le 14 janv. 2019 08:35:18
"
S1mzon a écrit :

Would it be possible to use AG in a Hungry Loop with this setup? I currently looking into triple curse with enfeemble and temporal chains and I have a ring slot free that I could use. Also using Purity of Elements so AG should survive with such an amount of resistance. This would allow to use skellis with 100% dmg and still have combustion on bosses. Something like:

AG - Totem Elemental Resistance - Added Fire Damage - Multistrike - Combustion

Or use the Boots with fire damage that Blingi mentioned istead of added fire damage and use melee splash for area damage and a chance for combustion on multiple mobs. But I guess normal mobs die way to fast anyways :)

I don't know how often this would procc though :)

I considered hungry loop too but quickly got rid of the idea since my AG was surviving just fine off empower + minion level helmet.

Your setup could be useful for some extra damage if you have trouble clearing, but clearing is usually spectres' greatest strength.
I'm just running through everything with blasphemy projectile weakness so everything pierces and instaclears the screen.

The idea behind combustion on AG was more to squeeze out a little bit more single target damage against bosses where the AG will actually have the opportunity to get some hits in.
"

Crafting a mace is not recommended now for the end game, since Temple maces with 90+ are about 5-10c

Ah good to know.
But 10-15 c? In HC? Because only ones with about 90 dmg are minimum 40 C that i can find :D

But for +1 SPectre Boots still fossil method the best?

Thanks! And really funny build :-)
"
Ruamzutzla a écrit :
"

Crafting a mace is not recommended now for the end game, since Temple maces with 90+ are about 5-10c

Ah good to know.
But 10-15 c? In HC? Because only ones with about 90 dmg are minimum 40 C that i can find :D

But for +1 SPectre Boots still fossil method the best?

Thanks! And really funny build :-)

Yeah for boots fossil is the only method.
Boots are kinda cheap on SC now though. A very good one could be bought for 1-2 ex
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
blingi a écrit :

I considered hungry loop too but quickly got rid of the idea since my AG was surviving just fine off empower + minion level helmet.

Your setup could be useful for some extra damage if you have trouble clearing, but clearing is usually spectres' greatest strength.
I'm just running through everything with blasphemy projectile weakness so everything pierces and instaclears the screen.

The idea behind combustion on AG was more to squeeze out a little bit more single target damage against bosses where the AG will actually have the opportunity to get some hits in.

Nah I don't need more damage for clearing .. I thought of Animate Guardian hitting the boss and therefore givin the -res debuff. And as the skellies dont lose a link in the helmet, they should still do their full damage :)
"
blingi a écrit :

The extra damage wasn't necessary at all with how much damage TVs do (using those over SG for uber elder). Takes maybe 2 seconds for them to reduce elder/shaper to the next 25%.

What link did you use for TV? I've read that multiple totems should work for TV now. So I'm thinking of switching to TV for Catarina and Uber Elder fight :)
Dernière édition par S1mzon, le 15 janv. 2019 05:59:39
Few questions:

Why is generosity coupled with 2 curse related skills since it clearly says it will apply its effect to curse auras/skills.

Why no mind over matter? Doesn't it increase your survivability A LOT for a mere skill point? Even with mind over matter I still end up dying once every 2-5 maps and they're low tier (5-6)

Also is there a downside with using generosity + anger + haste? It caps all the mana but it should also provide significant damage boost no? EDIT: Noticed that shield charge costs mana feelsbadman although I can live without it if it's worth the extra haste damage.
Dernière édition par sumusiko, le 15 janv. 2019 07:08:27
"
sumusiko a écrit :
Few questions:

Why is generosity coupled with 2 curse related skills since it clearly says it will apply its effect to curse auras/skills.

Why no mind over matter? Doesn't it increase your survivability A LOT for a mere skill point? Even with mind over matter I still end up dying once every 2-5 maps and they're low tier (5-6)

Also is there a downside with using generosity + anger + haste? It caps all the mana but it should also provide significant damage boost no? EDIT: Noticed that shield charge costs mana feelsbadman although I can live without it if it's worth the extra haste damage.

you need a lot of free mana to make MoM effective enough.
You will have no mana to recast skeletons, flesh offering, and shield charge out of danger
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
S1mzon a écrit :
"
blingi a écrit :

The extra damage wasn't necessary at all with how much damage TVs do (using those over SG for uber elder). Takes maybe 2 seconds for them to reduce elder/shaper to the next 25%.

What link did you use for TV? I've read that multiple totems should work for TV now. So I'm thinking of switching to TV for Catarina and Uber Elder fight :)

I used Raise spectre - minion damage - combustion - burning damage - multiple totems - minion and totem elemental resistance.

Minion and totem elemental resistance is very suboptimal since I'm already running purity and my spectres never were in any danger of dying during the fight.

The reason I used it is that my 6link is 4B 1W 1R sockets and I needed red and white for the 2 red gems.
Otherwise I would have used swift affliction for a higher multiplier.

I'm going to try for more white sockets on my chest anyway but I really don't think it will make a difference.
Most of the fight is just waiting for one of them to drop their shield then your TVs drop their totems around them and then it's like 1-2 seconds until they become invulnerable again.

Could have also dropped elements for purity of Ice for this fight and might get one for the future but I didn't really feel any need to.
I don't have a lot to do during the fight so I felt very safe just staying close to Shaper so I can pay attention to his balls and beams.
Dernière édition par blingi, le 15 janv. 2019 08:33:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires