[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Crafting my gloves, other than life and phys dmg, are there any other worth while craftable prefixes that dont deal with vaal skills or focus?
I have an open prefix and not sure what to throw in it. Was considering damage while leeching.
Seems like an interesting build that I would want to try. I have about 11-12 ex of currency to invest, is it enough to get me to do t16 maps?
"
Shadowphyre98 a écrit :
Seems like an interesting build that I would want to try. I have about 11-12 ex of currency to invest, is it enough to get me to do t16 maps?

With current crafting costs and the fact that the belt alone is 6ex right now, I would say its possible with some smart shopping and a bit of crafting/linking luck.
Delirium add a whole level of difficulty imo. I feel pretty damn good in t16s with about that invested, but delirium still gets a bit sketchy.
Allright, thanks to newly released CraftOfExile.com and the neat weighting summary i've quickly calculated the estimated chances for both DoT multiplier and physical roll. They're about the same and only thanks to additional chance DoT multi gets during alt/aug spamming. If i were to count extra chances from regaling physical mods, then getting physical damage + 100% more bleed dmg is more likely than DoT + bleed mod. The average amount of alterations to craft the bow (without counting attack speed mods) is... ~7000 alterations.

You might be asking - with these chances, why the hell i didn't include the budget multicraft method right away? Turns out that when i was updating the crafting section shortly after league's launch, PoEDB listed the mod weighting to be 1000 instead of 500 (the current value). I'm 99% sure it was the case, i clearly remember looking at the weighting and thinking "this shouldn't be much harder than it used it be". Either PoEDB guy messed up or GGG nerfed the odds at release / shortly after release... or i screwed up big time. For comparison, weighting pre-3.10 used to be 2000 according to PoEDB (4 times more likely!).

No matter what happened wrong in the past, it's fixed now. I'll try to improve the section later with the help of that site.

"
jhahn812 a écrit :
Is anyone having issues with puncture attacks hitting? I'm at 100% hit chance but my shots are completely missing sometimes.

Personally i didn't notice it. Once "locked" my cursor on the enemy, i had no issues.

"
sp3ctr3z a écrit :
Is it possible to multimod this bow: http://prntscr.com/rme52m Or should I just stay with attack speed mod ?

You have 4 affixes, multimod won't do anything here. Keep it as it is.

"
peterk7 a écrit :
Spoiler
Something that I wondered while playing this build.

Is it possible to clear maps using ensnaring arrow with mirage archer as 6-link (ensnaring, gmp, mirage and 3 more links for damage)?
This way you will have two skills, clear and single. While the clear will enhance the single target by a lot.

I would test it myself, but I dont have a 6-link and I am not yet in red maps.

In order to benefit from Ensnaring Arrow's debuff, you cannot pierce/fork/chain. Without them the clear speed is going to be absolutely awful.

"
FoggyNights a écrit :
Spoiler
Crafting my gloves, other than life and phys dmg, are there any other worth while craftable prefixes that dont deal with vaal skills or focus?
I have an open prefix and not sure what to throw in it. Was considering damage while leeching.

There's also damage during flask effect. Besides that, there's nothing else. Damage while leeching won't be active most of the time.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 25 mars 2020 22:34:34
Nice Build just getting the right bow is a pain. thanks for the cheaper option edit.
Dernière édition par KeepersWay, le 25 mars 2020 23:11:55
Hello,
Which gems you recommend on getting awakened?
I heard rumors that the swift affliction one isn't better than the regular. Any help with this? Is there an order to follow to buy?
Thank you
Ordinarily Ryslathas coil isn't 6ex like it is this league, what are good alternatives for low to mid-range belts when you can't afford a 6ex investment just yet? Also how much of a priority should that large of a purchase for the belt be?

I'm assuming the usual suspect for cheap physical belts is going to be belt of the deceiver, what else, or beyond that?
Would be a good idea to get a Shaper boots with balista totems and make a 5 link with ensaring arrow, curse on hit, vulnerability and Greater multiple projects?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 a écrit :
Would be a good idea to get a Shaper boots with balista totems and make a 5 link with ensaring arrow, curse on hit, vulnerability and Greater multiple projects?

Would be one way to go about it.
I personally didnt like the totems and just ran EA, CoH, Vuln, gmp until I got a vuln on hit ring. Now its EA, GMP, Maim, and mirage archer.
Hi all, using a similar build. Would someone mind taking a quick look at my pob (https://pastebin.com/z5RyCyLs) and advising where to upgrade first? I don't have much currency but having something to work towards would be dope. Just coming up to red maps and I think I'll have to step it up.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires