[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
lemerok a écrit :
How about this new small unique cluster jewel? Did not find any information on it. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Siege

Looks good for this build? And very cheap.

Attack Projectiles always inflict Bleeding and Maim, and Knock Back Enemies
Projectiles cannot Pierce, Fork or Chain [1]

Im kinda new to PoE, but with this could you skip Maim support and Chance to bleed support for others? Maybe even change some passives in the three?

You dont get the increased damage from the maim or chance to bleed. What would be the replacement gem?
What is the best bang for buck upgrade for me now? My AOE is fine but single target is still lacking. I couldnt take down cortex boss (almost but fight drug on too long and i used all 6 portals)

Hey,

Just wanted to ask you a few questions in regards to the build.

As for survivabilty, i feel i am lacking it very serverly.. with this being said i also run into mana issues.

As for damage, what would be next large upgrade i should go for? I have been playing your build but tried out a different one and came back to bleed bow with a few adjustments.

My only concern is when i run into end-end game i will run into issues with what i have mentioned above.

And advice would or tips would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the guide.
"
Proclordtko a écrit :
Hey,

Just wanted to ask you a few questions in regards to the build.

As for survivabilty, i feel i am lacking it very serverly.. with this being said i also run into mana issues.

As for damage, what would be next large upgrade i should go for? I have been playing your build but tried out a different one and came back to bleed bow with a few adjustments.

My only concern is when i run into end-end game i will run into issues with what i have mentioned above.

And advice would or tips would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the guide.

Use the 1 point for Mana/life leech node. Problem solved. As for survival. Make sure you have good flasks. See mine posted above.
Does it make sense to use split arrow instead of rain of arrows before I will gather a sufficient amount of damage? Tried split arrow, looks like much more damage on clearing. It looks better in delirium too.
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
What is the best bang for buck upgrade for me now?

you need a crafted bow with the elder bleed mod and crafted quiver with the hunter DoT mod(s). the price of hunter/elder bases has dropped a lot. so the crafts are pretty cheap now.
"
abortedpig666 a écrit :
Does it make sense to use split arrow instead of rain of arrows before I will gather a sufficient amount of damage? Tried split arrow, looks like much more damage on clearing. It looks better in delirium too.

i think the problem with split arrow is you need to use pierce or fork support which reduces your damage
Dernière édition par qaizr, le 19 mars 2020 12:16:41
nvm
Dernière édition par qaizr, le 19 mars 2020 12:09:46
"
xaeror35 a écrit :
What is the best bang for buck upgrade for me now? My AOE is fine but single target is still lacking. I couldnt take down cortex boss (almost but fight drug on too long and i used all 6 portals)

damage over time multiplier on gloves, amulet, quiver. 60% bleed mod on bow
"
qaizr a écrit :
"
abortedpig666 a écrit :

i think the problem with split arrow is you need to use pierce or fork support which reduces your damage

I dont think it would be bad. I can run T16s on a 5-link ROA. A 6-link split arrow with pierce or fork seems like it would be fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires