[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
evilsunrise a écrit :
can you update POB? im getting error when importing

Are you using PoB Fork?
"
Netherlandman a écrit :
"
DankawSL a écrit :
50% bleed chance saves 1 passive point and effectively gives little bit more damage.

Which one bleed chance node you think to ignore with new changes? All of them looks pretty strong with its other bonuses (bleed damage, bleed speed, physical damage).
What about bleed chance over 100%? Is it reasonable?
Thanks for your answers!

It was 15% chance to bleed small node at Bloodletting cluster. I already took care of everything before league start.

"
ebranton a écrit :
Is there a pastebin URL?

Of course there is, in PoB section where it belongs. At the beginning of second post.

"
evilsunrise a écrit :
can you update POB? im getting error when importing

FAQ: Path of Building (PoB) gives me an error when loading your build!
A: Then it means you're using original PoB which is no longer updated. You should download Community PoB Fork version which is up to date and has significantly more features.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Noticing that I am often not at max frenzy charges from Outmatch and Outlast because explosions from Gratuitous Violence don't count towards kills.

edit: I guess this is somewhat solved if we have a Farrul's Fur
Dernière édition par Kiyoshi_Ito, le 17 janv. 2021 01:17:35
I've played decent amount in Ritual league already with my CA build. So far so good, but that's on ridiculously tanky character. I'm a little worried how this build is performing.

Damage wise i'm sure it's fine. However some rituals are really intense with mobs spawning all over the place. I can see non-classic versions struggling in those cases. Purity Sentinels and Vaal RoA should give lots of breathing room but RoA won't be up permanently. Any opinions on this from you guys?

"
Kiyoshi_Ito a écrit :
Noticing that I am often not at max frenzy charges from Outmatch and Outlast because explosions from Gratuitous Violence don't count towards kills.

edit: I guess this is somewhat solved if we have a Farrul's Fur

You have Blood Rage to generate Frenzy charges while mapping. Once you automate it, you can stop using Blood Rage but it's up to you.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 17 janv. 2021 10:02:18
"
DankawSL a écrit :
I've played decent amount in Ritual league already with my CA build. So far so good, but that's on ridiculously tanky character. I'm a little worried how this build is performing.

Damage wise i'm sure it's fine. However some rituals are really intense with mobs spawning all over the place. I can see non-classic versions struggling in those cases. Purity Sentinels and Vaal RoA should give lots of breathing room but RoA won't be up permanent. Any opinions on this from you guys?

I am not playing league, but standard, because i can only play at weekend for the foreseeable future. I've already killed Maven a couple of times (right side of the tree & RoA) and did all the other content except for:

Indisponible

Haven't met the requiremets yet, because i got no cortex and the trade-api is down again. - Might be an interesting fight though.

The build does perform really well. Did Maven first try, - i wish i had some more life-regen though (got 400-1000/sec), because leech does'nt really work well here. Vaal-RoA does help a lot with the multiple-bossing encounters.

My gear-setup is min-maxed, but with harvest being back very powerful gear should be available in league as well.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
First of all, thanks for the build.

I know that you like roa than sa. And also i know your reasons.

My question is,

Is this possible we can just change the skils ( roa - sa ) with the your same tree?
Hey,
Thanks for this crazy detailed build guide.
I have a question regarding the bow:
Currently, I'm using this bow which i got during early mapping. It has crazy stats on it.

I got myself an elder bow ilevel 83 and started crafting.
Would the budget way of crafting (100% increased bleed damage elder mod and then just multimod) be worth it? I simmed it in your spreadsheet and the budget craft variant is just a slight increase in bleed dps (maybe 5%) and multimodding is enough expensive as is.
Anybody got some tipps for me regarding this?
Thanks!
"
basta1982 a écrit :
Spoiler
I am not playing league, but standard, because i can only play at weekend for the foreseeable future. I've already killed Maven a couple of times (right side of the tree & RoA) and did all the other content except for:

Indisponible

Haven't met the requiremets yet, because i got no cortex and the trade-api is down again. - Might be an interesting fight though.

The build does perform really well. Did Maven first try, - i wish i had some more life-regen though (got 400-1000/sec), because leech does'nt really work well here. Vaal-RoA does help a lot with the multiple-bossing encounters.

My gear-setup is min-maxed, but with harvest being back very powerful gear should be available in league as well.

Not exactly what i was asking about but i'll happily take this information as well. It's good to know build still performs extremely well in highest level of content. I'll definitely try out myself later, but for now i'm focusing on the league.

Unfortunately there's not much you can do to improve life regen. Best option would be to pick up Eternal Youth which is inconveniently placed where we don't path. Thankfully in most cases regen is not necessary.

My concern with ritual is mostly from budget gear perspective.

Something completely unrelated - didn't you have CA guide at certain point? Other than frequently posting here (and i'm glad you're here actually playing evasion build), i'm pretty sure i've seen your name elsewhere.

"
KaryaBaro a écrit :
Spoiler
First of all, thanks for the build.

I know that you like roa than sa. And also i know your reasons.

My question is,

Is this possible we can just change the skils ( roa - sa ) with the your same tree?

FAQ: I don't like Rain of Arrows, can i use Split Arrow instead?
A: While not advised, yes you can do it. However you must link it with Pierce or Chain support. Without these supports, it won't clear well.

Rain of Arrows is simply much more versatile without giving up too much damage.

"
ayyelemao a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey,
Thanks for this crazy detailed build guide.
I have a question regarding the bow:
Currently, I'm using this bow which i got during early mapping. It has crazy stats on it.

I got myself an elder bow ilevel 83 and started crafting.
Would the budget way of crafting (100% increased bleed damage elder mod and then just multimod) be worth it? I simmed it in your spreadsheet and the budget craft variant is just a slight increase in bleed dps (maybe 5%) and multimodding is enough expensive as is.
Anybody got some tipps for me regarding this?
Thanks!

From quick mental calculations i don't think 100% more bleed damage should give only 5% more effective damage since Puncture also adds big chunk of extra flat phys to even things out. I assume you used "PoB Fork" function incorrectly, which makes 100% more bleed damage mod add 25% more damage instead of usual 100%. Realistically it should've been closer to 50-80% more damage in common scenarios.

I usually recommend Ryslatha's Coil before Elder Bleed Bow for couple reasons - you can already start gearing character with Ryslatha's in mind, it's great for sustain during mapping and does give a really good chunk of damage regardless (however still less damage). Which one you choose is up to you

Either way i'll have to update bleed calc soon again - since a lot of new stuff was added and original PoB seems to be abandoned at this point.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 18 janv. 2021 08:28:10
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

Iam not sure if my vulnerability setup works. I dont see curese effect on my screen.

am i missing sthg or what could be the problem?
"
PattyWin a écrit :
Spoiler

Iam not sure if my vulnerability setup works. I dont see curese effect on my screen.

am i missing sthg or what could be the problem?

Everything seems fine. You have to shoot and hit enemy with Ensnaring Arrow to curse them now. Hexproof enemies won't have curse applied on them and there's very few enemies who are completely curse immune.

If it's not working on normal monsters and it's not caused by "Enemies are Hexproof" map mod, then it's a bug.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires