[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hi. Been playing your build and killed my 1st ever red elder at 5.1k. im doing the Shroud version as im too broke to buy inpulsas, but Im struggling to find what i can upgrade next other than adding life to stuff i already have. I think my profile is public for anyone to check.

Thanks for the guide, it made me really enjoy PoE instead of just playing builds i found boring.
Been loving the build so far, found a pretty good jewel and tried to add it to the build, put aside some of the life nodes to get some more jewels in the build.. but it didnt help as much as I would think it would have.

Any suggestions on what I should change/add/remove from my build/tree, my profile is public as well and the character name is Papper_BetrayalEye
"
Hi. Been playing your build and killed my 1st ever red elder at 5.1k. im doing the Shroud version as im too broke to buy inpulsas, but Im struggling to find what i can upgrade next other than adding life to stuff i already have. I think my profile is public for anyone to check.

Thanks for the guide, it made me really enjoy PoE instead of just playing builds i found boring.

I opted to get a little less in the damage nodes and go instead for some more jewel sockets to get more life and also into phase acrobatics to help with the build feeling a little RIPy.
"
I opted to get a little less in the damage nodes and go instead for some more jewel sockets to get more life and also into phase acrobatics to help with the build feeling a little RIPy.

I done that early on at around 70, because i felt squishy but atm i rarely die unless its syndicate related, been doing t16's for the 1st time freely and deathless. Although i would like to somehow improve my gear (other than buying inpulsas cause im broke). I assume il be going for Phase Acrobatics as well, it seems smarter in terms of squishyness for bosses/syndicate
Why do we need to weapon swap if we have inpulsa's? Isn't a 6L inpulsa's fine?

Maybe I'm missing something
Hey dude! Trying this out and everything is going okey! Just one questions though, you are running 2 heralds, haste and grace at the same time? I didnt really understand how it works and you dont even use mana flasks, im already out of mana by having only herald of thunder and haste...
hello guys any suggestions to ugrade survival ?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
Haagie a écrit :
Hey dude! Trying this out and everything is going okey! Just one questions though, you are running 2 heralds, haste and grace at the same time? I didnt really understand how it works and you dont even use mana flasks, im already out of mana by having only herald of thunder and haste...

we're using vaal haste and vaal grace as our vaal skills, we don't use the non vaal auras to reserve mana.

with SA nerf to mana, you may only want to go with wrath until you get lvl3/4 enlightens to reduce mana reserved to allow you to go with herald as well.
"
PrinnySlave a écrit :
hello guys any suggestions to ugrade survival ?

get phase acro, most of defensives rely on high hp pool, evasion and dodge, on top of vp leech and blood rage.
Anyone got any suggestions on upgrades? need to spend my money somehow

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires