[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hello

can someone me tell, what i have at first make better ??

Life is around 4.6k
Es: 119
Reststance: around 100%, only chaos is -60%
DPS without buffs is 5,8k 8 ( TS )
The Tempest i have, but i work for a 5L. Not so easy :(
Link: https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ducmen/characters

Thanks for help
Ducmen
"
Oculus_Infinium a écrit :
Ok, this comment really has nothing to do with the build, but that picture in the upper right corner of the main page. The one right above the deadeye ascendancy picture, Where did that come from? I really like that picture.

It's 1 of the images I found while browsing through the files of the game.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Just want to say thanks a ton to Axovur for this awesome build & guide and for the helpful critique earlier!

Uber-shaper is down for me now so I guess it's time to help the wifey get hers done :)
"
Axovur a écrit :
"
Oculus_Infinium a écrit :
Ok, this comment really has nothing to do with the build, but that picture in the upper right corner of the main page. The one right above the deadeye ascendancy picture, Where did that come from? I really like that picture.

It's 1 of the images I found while browsing through the files of the game.

Thank you so much, I knew it looked familiar, and I love the artwork, but I couldn't remember why it looked familiar. which folder was it in?
Dernière édition par Oculus_Infinium, le 14 janv. 2019 14:47:17
"
DeafSniper a écrit :
Just want to say thanks a ton to Axovur for this awesome build & guide and for the helpful critique earlier!

Uber-shaper is down for me now so I guess it's time to help the wifey get hers done :)

pretty good gears you got there.
Still in the early stage of the build but after purchasing this

I can use Scourge arrow for both general mapping and boss killing and it is a bloody OP skill for boss killing.

"
Ducmen a écrit :
Hello

can someone me tell, what i have at first make better ??

Life is around 4.6k
Es: 119
Reststance: around 100%, only chaos is -60%
DPS without buffs is 5,8k 8 ( TS )
The Tempest i have, but i work for a 5L. Not so easy :(
Link: https://de.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ducmen/characters

Thanks for help
Ducmen

Few things. Get the 5L recipe from Delve and spend 120 chr to 5L either the Tempest or the QotF. Better still would be to get a Shroud of the Lightless and 5L THAT. It's the fastest and cheapest way to get a virtual 6L (because of the passive skill in the armor). If you have to buy a few cheap 2 and 3 resist items, do that to get your resists back up there. Also, if you can get a The Taming Prismatic Ring too. Maybe two. Fastest way to get damage and resists, and they are just a bit more than an exalt right now...

Sacrifice damage in armor and rings for now to get there, your goal at some point is to transition from getting damage from those slots, to getting them from abyssal jewels in every slot with at least three abilities: lightning damage to attacks, lightning damage to attacks from bow, and max ilfe. Those items only. You get 10% extra damage from Shroud for every gem you put on your items, so get as many gems as you can with those skills. Those lightning damage skills get doubled by Tempest, so you want them, and they are more damage per gem than the lightning damage you can get in your gloves and quiver, so that's low priority. I think you have all of the gems you need for now in skillpoints, but by 100, you'll have a shot at two more but get a Stygian Vise, Shroud, and a Tombfist or a Bubonic Trail for the last jewels. That will get you all of your damage. You should spend at least 30-70 chaos per gem, I've been using a budget of at least 30=35 life and roughly 90-100 total max lightning damage. You should also get a 4L on your gloves at some point, and put curse on hit on each bolt from herald of thunder and apply Assassin's mark for more chances at Power Charges (and more damage still).

Next, get those points out of Poison Damage and Shield Block. Also move off of Cloth and Chain and Evasion and Armor to quicken getting Crackling Speed and Arcing Blows. You want that lightning damage too, it stacks with Tempest twice. Finally, do your last two labyrinth runs, get those last two abilities. It'll help immensely.

Feel free to click on my name to the right and look at my deadeye for ideas: It's not perfect, but I'm getting closer.
Dernière édition par jhallum, le 14 janv. 2019 23:54:56
Great thank you for help.

labyrinth: i have to unlook 2x exam for the next. i don´t get these.
5L recipe i don´t have, today I begin to find it in the mines.
To buy samethink, i have not enouth Chaos or Exalt, but i work for this.
now i will go step by step to make it better.

very very best thank you.
Can someone help me with what should I upgrade next?
https://pastebin.com/KRHPzziT

The budget is about 600-700+ chaos.
Just posting to state that I can personally verify this build smashes uber elder. It took me longer than I should have because I'm not the best player mechanics wise, but the damage for the fight is all there. I can now say I've defeated uber elder, and it's all thanks to this build.

Now I have my sights set on uber Atziri. Axovur, is this build capable of uber atziri as well? What changes would I make if so? Just swap in Barrage for Scourge Arrow?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires