[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

What do you think about the Rotgut flask ? We generate frenzy charges very easy and the uptime for onslaught imo is verry good. Movement speed is verry good as well. Thats how we can craft +move speed out of combat to compensate out of combat movement. I personaly dont use blood of karui so often and dont have Cinderswallow Urn so i wonder can Rotgut fit in our setup ?
"
Icoshimo a écrit :
What do you think about the Rotgut flask ? We generate frenzy charges very easy and the uptime for onslaught imo is verry good. Movement speed is verry good as well. Thats how we can craft +move speed out of combat to compensate out of combat movement. I personaly dont use blood of karui so often and dont have Cinderswallow Urn so i wonder can Rotgut fit in our setup ?

why bother?
just use a magic quicksilver flask.

also im using a movement skill, so i dont need the MS from the flask.
Sorry for my noob question.

Why don't use leap slam as movement skill?
"
insangel0001 a écrit :
Sorry for my noob question.

Why don't use leap slam as movement skill?

why dont you read the guide?
"
the vitality mod is nice, but we have "enough" LGOH and imo leech is more important at this point.
(granted you have at least ~35 LGOH from the rings).

Yes, I have 2x17 LGOH from rings too. I believe our life leech is capped anyway (20% of total life). I think it was not incresing in POB when I was adding more sources of life leech.
Dernière édition par DarkAvenger2279, le 17 mai 2019 16:24:55
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
R-C-1-9-9-0- a écrit :
I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere or not:

I'm currently level 78 and farming/grinding out currency to get gear etc.

Those awesome +20 LGOH rings are expensive, and I gave Gluttony a shot but felt defenseless at times against heavy hitters.

What I ended up doing was switching to the Claws weapon

Great White Claw.
All of these have +46 LGOH
so I went for one with the highest attack speed I could find.

If it's not too expensive as this is just a temporary item on the way to better things you can also get +4 LGOH on the weapon as well as (I think I saw a +41 LGOH for each blinded enemy hit if you're running a blind abyss in stygian)

I didn't really notice any damage decrease but was able to squeeze in a cheaper and a bit safer alternative to gluttony and expensive rings! You also don't have to sacrifice resists in the belt this way.

Hope this helps others looking for LGOH options!

why not just use the inexpensive Thief's Torment ring? I have a ton of LGOH/MGOH with it and still was easily able to cap my resistances.

The ring is not expensive
http://poe.trade/search/bomanunikuanug

I might try and look into that at some point, my biggest issue with that is I have a lot of my dex in my rings right now and I'm still saving up for my Grelwood and stuff so using the fist isn't hurting too much until Grelwood is available.

Most Thief's Torment on PS4 seem to be in the 50 chaos to 1 exalted range after checking...
Do you think that geting unyielding instead of unbreakable would be a sure go for it option from the prespective of a small dmg increase if you feel comfortable or not playing hardcore? Or the dmg inc is so litle vs the survivability you get?
Is there an updated skill tree for this anywhere? My skill tree isn't like this.
"
Risenzealot a écrit :
Is there an updated skill tree for this anywhere? My skill tree isn't like this.

The skill tree is updated to 3.6 in the POB link in the first post.

Note that this build is based on the PC tree, not the console tree. If you are playing on PS4, the tree will look different.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
"
Risenzealot a écrit :

The skill tree is updated to 3.6 in the POB link in the first post.

Note that this build is based on the PC tree, not the console tree. If you are playing on PS4, the tree will look different.

Thank you! Not sure how I didn't see it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires