[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

How you deal with chaos damage ? Since you don't have chaos resist in your build.
"
kidgafanhoto a écrit :
How you deal with chaos damage ? Since you don't have chaos resist in your build.

I am level 87 and never had any issues with chaos. I think the huge amount of life, life regen and life leech easily combats having no chaos resist.
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
Not that I am ever going to be able to afford Bottled Faith in the league but out of curiosity, how does one handle bleeding if I use both Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow Urn?

A corrupted jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you".
The guide says that CB is the only concerning bleed for this build and it's true.
I use this Jugg to farm Uber Elder and I've done quite a bit of mapping/delving on it and CB is quite dangerous while other kinds of bleed effects are a non issue.
Dernière édition par samhoara, le 15 mai 2019 04:32:10
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :
Not that I am ever going to be able to afford Bottled Faith in the league but out of curiosity, how does one handle bleeding if I use both Bottled Faith and Cinderswallow Urn?

just read the whole section, everything is there -_-

"
kidgafanhoto a écrit :

i just ignore it.
never died to chaos dmg, we have enough hp and regen.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Cyb_bat a écrit :
Any damage leech as life is ok, from anger or vitality for ex ?

yes.
but, you want the anger mod so you could use HoA for extra damage.
when you use the vitality version you have to switch HoA and you lose damage.

Yes, you lose some damage, but Vitality Eye can have LHOH, which is better than leach, because it's instant and is not capped by life leech cap.

I have this one
so I am using Anger+Vitality, no HoA. The damage is sufficient, maybe for Uber elder it was a bit lacking so I had to switch to double Grelwood Shank.
"
DarkAvenger2279 a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
Cyb_bat a écrit :
Any damage leech as life is ok, from anger or vitality for ex ?

yes.
but, you want the anger mod so you could use HoA for extra damage.
when you use the vitality version you have to switch HoA and you lose damage.

Yes, you lose some damage, but Vitality Eye can have LHOH, which is better than leach, because it's instant and is not capped by life leech cap.

I have this one
so I am using Anger+Vitality, no HoA. The damage is sufficient, maybe for Uber elder it was a bit lacking so I had to switch to double Grelwood Shank.

the vitality mod is nice, but we have "enough" LGOH and imo leech is more important at this point.
(granted you have at least ~35 LGOH from the rings).
2 minutes uber elder fight :)

https://youtu.be/ZK8lgWEhWmw
I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere or not:

I'm currently level 78 and farming/grinding out currency to get gear etc.

Those awesome +20 LGOH rings are expensive, and I gave Gluttony a shot but felt defenseless at times against heavy hitters.

What I ended up doing was switching to the Claws weapon

Great White Claw.
All of these have +46 LGOH
so I went for one with the highest attack speed I could find.

If it's not too expensive as this is just a temporary item on the way to better things you can also get +4 LGOH on the weapon as well as (I think I saw a +41 LGOH for each blinded enemy hit if you're running a blind abyss in stygian)

I didn't really notice any damage decrease but was able to squeeze in a cheaper and a bit safer alternative to gluttony and expensive rings! You also don't have to sacrifice resists in the belt this way.

Hope this helps others looking for LGOH options!
Level 90 now and have not died in any maps of any tier.

And I suck at this game. The defensive level of this build is wonderful.
"
R-C-1-9-9-0- a écrit :
I'm not sure if this is mentioned somewhere or not:

I'm currently level 78 and farming/grinding out currency to get gear etc.

Those awesome +20 LGOH rings are expensive, and I gave Gluttony a shot but felt defenseless at times against heavy hitters.

What I ended up doing was switching to the Claws weapon

Great White Claw.
All of these have +46 LGOH
so I went for one with the highest attack speed I could find.

If it's not too expensive as this is just a temporary item on the way to better things you can also get +4 LGOH on the weapon as well as (I think I saw a +41 LGOH for each blinded enemy hit if you're running a blind abyss in stygian)

I didn't really notice any damage decrease but was able to squeeze in a cheaper and a bit safer alternative to gluttony and expensive rings! You also don't have to sacrifice resists in the belt this way.

Hope this helps others looking for LGOH options!

why not just use the inexpensive Thief's Torment ring? I have a ton of LGOH/MGOH with it and still was easily able to cap my resistances.

The ring is not expensive
http://poe.trade/search/bomanunikuanug

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires