[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello this build looks amazing but i was looking at another build he uses Brutus Lead Sprinkler Ritual Sceptre any idea which is better weapon choice?
Dernière édition par Bezmageddon, le 15 mars 2019 11:05:58
Levels on gems ??? idk what to do exactly with the golem , cwdt , immortal call and golem
"
hashstone a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, i've been doing great til now, but i'm having serious dificulties to beat certain t15 maps, or the alluring abyss, i just need xoph's blood and 6l helmet to have almost everything, but im having serious survival problems, if u could please have a look on my profile and tell me what i need to change, or if i made any mistake, i would appreciate it, tyvm.

The biggest things I see is you still don't have a Watcher's Eye which is a huge amount of your tankiness. Also at some point you will want to switch to dual rings, and thus the majority of the jewels in your passive tree you will want to be the +2 mana per enemy hit type along with other mana helpers.

If you look back a ways. I did a near Deathless Two man Red Elder without a Xoph's, Proper 6 link or Grelwood or Kaom's. But I do have the Watcher's Eye and other proper Jewels. 1% of your fire leeched as health even on the low end should be about 1k life in and of itself, on the low end.
"
Ubermonster a écrit :
"
hashstone a écrit :
Thanks for the guide, i've been doing great til now, but i'm having serious dificulties to beat certain t15 maps, or the alluring abyss, i just need xoph's blood and 6l helmet to have almost everything, but im having serious survival problems, if u could please have a look on my profile and tell me what i need to change, or if i made any mistake, i would appreciate it, tyvm.

The biggest things I see is you still don't have a Watcher's Eye which is a huge amount of your tankiness. Also at some point you will want to switch to dual rings, and thus the majority of the jewels in your passive tree you will want to be the +2 mana per enemy hit type along with other mana helpers.

If you look back a ways. I did a near Deathless Two man Red Elder without a Xoph's, Proper 6 link or Grelwood or Kaom's. But I do have the Watcher's Eye and other proper Jewels. 1% of your fire leeched as health even on the low end should be about 1k life in and of itself, on the low end.

Thank you very much for the answer and info.
Whooha!
the guide just hit 1,000,000 views!
Someone probably mentioned this already, but you can only use one Wildfire now a days it seems
"
deriasl a écrit :
Levels on gems ??? idk what to do exactly with the golem , cwdt , immortal call and golem

Exactly same question, today i changed to CWDT lvl 1 and IC and Golem lvl 3, ancestral on 20 of course as it doesnt triggers, i dont know if its the best config.
Edit : nvm
Dernière édition par RyanGT23, le 15 mars 2019 21:17:52
Did they NERF like all of this gear? NO jewel exists in synthesis for sale that has fire DMG leeched as life nor do those unique gloves you recommend have attack speed
Why are the trees in the guide and PoB different? Which one to follow?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires