[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

So playing this build into the higher levels, what should I be looking to scale? Should I be looking for higher pdps bows or just focusing on scaling the dot dps via chaos and the like?

EDIT: More specifically, should I be looking for phys damage, chaos damage, or damage over time crafts on my bow?
Dernière édition par Crimpingblow, le 9 déc. 2018 23:05:33
Build was a breeze to level! Currently at T10s and having no problems with damage. Been unlucky with red map drops will update here if I encounter into damage issues.

Early Uniques that I've used:

1. Quill Rain (Upgraded to 6L Day 1)
2. Belly of the Beast
3. Embalmer (Used this is a pseudo 5L until I got my 6L QR)
4. Coralito & Witch Fire Brew (VERY IMPORTANT!) This is where most of your damage comes from. Get these 2 flasks as 1st priority
5. +2 to Minion Gems Helm with a +1 to Projectile Gems (Veiled Mod) for my HoAg

I forgot DrillNeck which is a very cheap unique which you can use for leveling/

With these items leveling and mapping is a cruise (damage wise) BUT here comes the problem which is the Syndicate!

These guys hit LIKE A TRUCK. Random spells/attacks especially the Fortification Syndicates one shot you all the time.

So I've switched up my gear to a %Global Blind on hit gloves instead of Embalmer and might try pairing this with Maloney's (if resists permits)

A question to Angry Roleplayer,
What do you think should be the end game weapon goal? +3 shortbow with vicious projectiles? Or should I just fossil craft a +3 bow with poisons/bleed has a chance to deal 100% more damage?

Will the new QR feel lacking in damage? Also with regards to Lioneye's Glare, did you feel life sustain much easier with Lioneye's when compared to QR? Thief Torment's mana sustain is good but single target lgoh when runnign around is pretty slow.
I was wondering why you take Heavy Draw over Deadly Draw in the bow wheel? Attack speed seems better because we care about stacking poisons, especially with a lot of damage coming from our agony crawler.

Thanks in advance!
can we get link to skill tree not on pastebin
Hi guys, so it's QR still the way to go or Lioneye is better?

Was wondering is switching to Lighting Coil an option?

Thanks
Leveled up with Silverbranch (my guildie gave it to me, not that I was looking for it particularly). 10 mana on kill helped a lot before I laid my hands on Thief's Torment. Switched to Lioneye's Glare at lvl 66 - so far, so good. The Embalmer gloves kinda just dropped on my lap during leveling so I'm using them until I can afford something decent.
Tried Carcass Jack and was not disappointed. 49% increased AoE is the same value as on lvl 20 Increased AoE Support gem. Feels like 7-link without the downside of increased mana cost. Increased area damage helps pod explosions to hit harder applying more powerful poisons. This armor piece also has a decent life roll on it and all res.
With the sheer number of uniques reaching res cap is tough so I've helped Alira for extra 15% all res. Will switch to +2 skill points when I have my gear finally sorted out.

As for endgame I feel like +3 crafted bow with ASpd could be a thing. Saw a hybrid veiled mod "60+% increased chaos damage, 20% increased skill duration". Could be a good thing to have on a bow, what do you think?
Dernière édition par Markroft, le 10 déc. 2018 04:42:33
Whats the main use for scourge arrow? i dont understand it sorry :/
I get red big circles around certain nodes in Path of building from the Lioneye's glare build. What do they mean?
"
Zydane a écrit :
I get red big circles around certain nodes in Path of building from the Lioneye's glare build. What do they mean?

You're searching something in PoB passive tree. Look at bottom right beside search.
"
Rhilnix a écrit :
Hello,

Thanks for this build.

Why don't take Kraityn for

6% increased Attack and Cast Speed
3% chance to Dodge Attacks
6% increased Movement Speed

?

1 jewel will give you much more
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/