[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
EUDiaBoLuS a écrit :
I use this build, next goal of mine are xoph amulet / molten strike enchant helmet, dying sun.

Pretty good build, esp single target. Devling is hard on some mods at ~250+ though, but i guess that goes for most builds.

i'm not really sold on the helmet though, thinking about replacing it.
40% fire damage is neat, but idk if it holds up to a life/res helmet, as you can go fully offensive stats on rings/gloves instead.

not sure, will see^^

Don't forget that the helm gives you cold res, life, immunity to chill and freeze as well as a decent amount of armour.
"
Scilarion a écrit :
"
EUDiaBoLuS a écrit :
I use this build, next goal of mine are xoph amulet / molten strike enchant helmet, dying sun.

Pretty good build, esp single target. Devling is hard on some mods at ~250+ though, but i guess that goes for most builds.

i'm not really sold on the helmet though, thinking about replacing it.
40% fire damage is neat, but idk if it holds up to a life/res helmet, as you can go fully offensive stats on rings/gloves instead.

not sure, will see^^

Don't forget that the helm gives you cold res, life, immunity to chill and freeze as well as a decent amount of armour.

Yes this helm is great , u have perma freez/chill immunity even when ur flask are empty.

And as he said cold res /up to +70 life / armour / up to 40% fire damage

Btw I suggest you take it first dying sun , u dont need area effect so u cant buy the cheappest one.
Then xoph's blood and last helmet enchant which is the most expencive
Hi bro!

Can you tell me where to get that watchers eye with that Vitality gain on hit? I tried to search it but there is no such. Is that so rare?

Thanks for reply!
"
BlockBusterTHC a écrit :
Hi bro!

Can you tell me where to get that watchers eye with that Vitality gain on hit? I tried to search it but there is no such. Is that so rare?

Thanks for reply!

If u mean to farm it , that drop is restrcted on elder

id u mean to but it search on poe trade vitality in item mod .

http://poe.trade/search/tagazunanikono
Hi there,

here is an additional way to improve your gear, that i want share with you.

Get one, better two elder-rings with LgoH +15-20. You can buy it from a few chaos or craft it by yourself (buy a shitty one - min. ilvl 75 - and craft this prefix and other affixes, that you need - you can also spam chaos orbs, if you have enough)

Affixes you have to look out:
adds fire/phys to attacks (pre)
increased elemental damage (pre)
attack speed (suf)
increased fire damage (suf)
=> life and resis affixes of course, depend on what you need

If you can implement this rings in your build, you can drop your Vitality-Watcher's Eye and replace it with one or two (expensive) anger mods: for example [1] Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger, [2] Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger. [3] (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger. Caution: (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger will NOT effect your damage.

If you get 2 elder rings with LgoH (min 35 at all) you can also drop the three life leech notes (Vitality Void) and spent it for life-notes (e.g. Quick recovery) or an additional jewel.

Of course, you can also get a Watcher's Eye with a vitality AND an anger mod,
as I use it untill now.

Greetings
Dernière édition par Dovahsith, le 4 oct. 2018 04:25:46
"
Dovahsith a écrit :
Hi there,

here is an additional way to improve your gear, that i want share with you.

Get one, better two elder-rings with LgoH +15-20. You can buy it from a few chaos or craft it by yourself (buy a shitty one - min. ilvl 75 - and craft this prefix and other affixes, that you need - you can also spam chaos orbs, if you have enough)

Affixes you have to look out:
adds fire/phys to attacks (pre)
increased elemental damage (pre)
attack speed (suf)
increased fire damage (suf)
=> life and resis affixes of course, depend on what you need

If you can implement this rings in your build, you can drop your Vitality-Watcher's Eye and replace it with one or two (expensive) anger mods: for example [1] Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger, [2] Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger. [3] (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger. Caution: (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger will NOT effect your damage.

If you get 2 elder rings with LgoH (min 35 at all) you can also drop the three life leech notes (Vitality Void) and spent it for life-notes (e.g. Quick recovery) or an additional jewel.

Of course, you can also get a Watcher's Eye with a vitality AND an anger mod,
as I use it untill now.

Greetings

Hey !

You right, but get elder ring with LGOH and a lot of res like mine rings is hard .

Get elemental damage with attack is more viable with cost..

I Like run with vitality, have life regen even when u arent attacking.. and work very well with arakaali pantheon (50% more effect of ur life regen ).

I thinked too anger mod on watcher eye, but vitality + anger pen or anger fire damage is very very expencive.

I tryed to run without normal leech( vitality void ) but this work too with pantheon trick.. Only the gain on hit is great but with normal leech is awesome ...

Get vitality gain on hit / anger fire leech was my target to respect vitality void but was expencive ...

If u r rich u can do ur uprage for sure !

Btw ty for ur post

Dave
what do you thing is i use kaom's root ?
i think is ez to fight UBER ELDER
yeah now i can fight them but i hate elder slow TwT
"
deadmanio a écrit :
what do you thing is i use kaom's root ?
i think is ez to fight UBER ELDER
yeah now i can fight them but i hate elder slow TwT

Sure you can use it, you just need more res on other gear....

but u waste the stun immunity from champion and freez/chill immity from helm...

You can drop the helmet for rare one with res / life / ele damage craft

You must choose which skill to drop
Excellent build, bro.
End game capable, I am level 88, very smooth and durable build.

Tell me please, I saw your Uber Izaro trap video, how do you get that type of
life regen? From what mostly?

Thanks for reply!
"
BlockBusterTHC a écrit :
Excellent build, bro.
End game capable, I am level 88, very smooth and durable build.

Tell me please, I saw your Uber Izaro trap video, how do you get that type of
life regen? From what mostly?

Thanks for reply!

Hey im glad u like the build

U can get that regen with vitality/ CWDT-Blood Rage-Immortal Call/ Arakaali Pantheon
molten shell help some with few armour

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires