[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

hey i love the look at the build and really wanna try it out. got 1 question doh. ( for the champion version) which gem would you take out if you are running a 5L belly? or would you even play with tabula till you can get a 6L loreweave?
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
hey i love the look at the build and really wanna try it out. got 1 question doh. ( for the champion version) which gem would you take out if you are running a 5L belly? or would you even play with tabula till you can get a 6L loreweave?

i always start the build with tabula till i get lore, used tabula to farm red maps also.

if you wanna use belly on 5l use:

MS-Multistrike-Ancestral Call-Ele Damage-Conc Effect
Hello, great build, having a lot of fun this league!

I got a question about jewels:

Does % increased physical damage with swords and One Handed Melee increase damage for this build?

Also if any1 can give a look at my char, give me some tips, etc.

Thank you :)
Dernière édition par Abraxas1991, le 1 avr. 2019 06:05:30
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
dipperdyr a écrit :

i always start the build with tabula till i get lore, used tabula to farm red maps also.

Okay thats also what im running now with 5.4k hp in lvl 82. but damage just feel so bad.. :( any chance you could mabye do a gear check to see if there is something i have missed/overlooked?
flat damage bonus jewels or with % ? what else is good on jewels ?
"
Abraxas1991 a écrit :
Hello, great build, having a lot of fun this league!

I got a question about jewels:

Does % increased physical damage with swords and One Handed Melee increase damage for this build?

Also if any1 can give a look at my char, give me some tips, etc.

Thank you :)

generic phys damage with sword yes , melee damage no.
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
dipperdyr a écrit :

Okay thats also what im running now with 5.4k hp in lvl 82. but damage just feel so bad.. :( any chance you could mabye do a gear check to see if there is something i have missed/overlooked?

for sure
wise oak flask
and some more damage on ur rares (phys/fire or ele damage)
6link chest

but i cant see nothig wrong on ur gear
"
zlokobbb a écrit :
flat damage bonus jewels or with % ? what else is good on jewels ?

i saw on my char that there arent a big difference
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :
"
dipperdyr a écrit :

okay the only problem that i have to fix for wise oak is my resist atm. also i feel like not able to facetank stuff is it also because of my low lvl? or is there something else i need to do there?
"
dipperdyr a écrit :

okay the only problem that i have to fix for wise oak is my resist atm. also i feel like not able to facetank stuff is it also because of my low lvl? or is there something else i need to do there?

its a tank build but u cant skipp all bosses mechanics, expecialy if u havent finish to wear ur char.

and yes lvl and more life make ur work more easy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires