"
skS1 a écrit :
I was wondering what the minimum of LGOH for the jewel should be

thanks in advance

life gain on hit from watcher eye is mimunum 20 up to 30

20 ist ok and u can divine it after

Thanks AB!
FREAKDAFLOW//nl

How did you get 5.8k health on the budget build? im only at 5.1k and im only missing 2 life node also my gear is pretty similar.

https://pastebin.com/h3H0MWwN my POB
Dernière édition par kimjungbill, le 29 mars 2019 05:31:08
can this char be play on ssf ? If yes, what should i aim for as mandotary or what to take care most of ? thank you
"
kimjungbill a écrit :

How did you get 5.8k health on the budget build? im only at 5.1k and im only missing 2 life node also my gear is pretty similar.

https://pastebin.com/h3H0MWwN my POB

i had 5800 hp on lvl 88, you are only on 84

each lvl give to you some hp points

and its only 700 hp difference

and few different stat on gear, you are going right
Hmm my champion build is good but it dies really fast in some cases.
It was made from delve league and back then it has more survivality.
Can some check my build Champ_Balls_of_Fire..pls
If i use two grelwoods will i get 4 projectiles when i get hit?
So I started this build for PS4's kick off of league and I'm loving it so far!
That being said, getting some gear is rough, like the Ichimonji, or grel wood. Is there any replacement weapons for Ichimonki/grelwood in the interim?
Thanks
"
omgnarahax a écrit :
So I started this build for PS4's kick off of league and I'm loving it so far!
That being said, getting some gear is rough, like the Ichimonji, or grel wood. Is there any replacement weapons for Ichimonki/grelwood in the interim?
Thanks

As i can see i start the league with ornament of the east, i was able to start mapping with it. give to you also gain on hit so u dont need thief torment and watcher eye
OK so I'm using the best I can have then, as I did get my hands on an Ornament of the East. Cool! Thanks again for the build. As a note it also works well in multiplayer because of the ascendance passive to taunt everything turns me into a "tank" to make it so the squishes aren't bothered.
How were you tanking the uber lab traps so easily? I still take alot of damage can't regen over it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires