[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
JGonzaga a écrit :
Elder starts at 05:40 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/384369189

great !

if u can cut the video with only red elder fight i will ad it on my thread
How do you feel about crafting "Non-Vaal skills do + x% dmg during soul gain prevention?", because vaal haste instantly pops into sgp, so i could deal over 50% + dmg when I use it. What do you think?
"
mielke44 a écrit :
How do you feel about crafting "Non-Vaal skills do + x% dmg during soul gain prevention?", because vaal haste instantly pops into sgp, so i could deal over 50% + dmg when I use it. What do you think?

HI mate

first: as u can see in the gems setup u must use vaal haste linked with increased duration, so vaal haste will stay up like for 5 sec

second: u are using "the sorrow of the divine sulphur flask" that give to u "zealot's oath" that remove all ur life regen ( this is a very bad thing )

third: u crafted "non vaal skill.." on boot but u dont have life on it.
If u can craft it without ingore mandatory mod do it , but remember u cant deal damage while dead.

you are alredy immune to freez/chill from helmet, anti curse on flask will be better
@Anal_Bleeding

Thank you so much for the graphic regarding the correct use of Ancestral Call, I thought it was just triggering the 2x when 2 nearby enemies were close as described in the gem, according to the picture it should activate even with JUST 1 mob around when using that technique right?

I trained it the past few days and to be honest with you it felt good, noticed I take a lil bit of time vs guardians (specially Elder ones) but with Uber Elder battle feels easier, completed 4 more to ensure myself and clearly the death avg was under the old ratio.

Tried to do my best on jewels but "online" buyers these last days are hard to find with all the required mods, they were expensive some weeks ago and the affordable ones are unavailable (offline) now, though that, I improved the fire damage on all of them while trying to minimize life loss, I know there are some unuseful mods but I did my best with the currency I have left.

Btw, as you can see, managed to get "Commandment of Light" and improve it to 28% as the previous 1-socket gloves, yay!

Also did a last "trick", gained one more level, removed "Berserking" and one "8% elemental damage" from tree and allocated 6% ele, 6% ele and jewel socket near "Elemental Overload" and stick this one I had forgotten in my inventory so I recover same "attack speed" while gaining more even more damage and removing "dex" from the abyssal ones

I know it's way improvable but it was for free :D

So far I gained more than 10K per ball and gained 20HP (due to lvl rise)

Thanks one more time for all of your advices, next league is even going to be better I hope, peace mate!

PS: updated PoB, as usual - https://pastebin.com/8hPMEx0P
Dernière édition par SirKeldon, le 22 févr. 2019 23:25:37

What is the best choice?

champion or juggernaut?
"
RBP99 a écrit :

What is the best choice?

champion or juggernaut?

How to choose your ascendancy
Spoiler

There isnt a better ascendancy, they all work very well, they just suit different playstyles... Let me explain:

Champion and Juggernaut are really similar, the only big difference is the perma freeze/stun immunity from jugg, so u don't need fortify/hrimnor/kaom roots like Champion or Gladiator.
We dont need any accuracy on gear on this 2 variant.
Tree is the same on Jugg/Champion.

Gladiator is more different, it can be run on Dual Wielding or 1 hand/sword + shield.
We can use xoph blood for more dps or anvil for full block.
While holding a shield we can reach 82% block on anvil / 75% on xoph.
On Dual Wielding we gain more dps and less block.
We need accuracy on rares for more dps, we have around 83%/86% chance to hit without accuracy (on champ we have 100%, on jugg we have 93%/95%).

Champion on the same gear has few more DPS than jugg
Juggernaut has few more defense
Gladiator is unbalanced on defense

Choose your playstyle

I just want to say thank you for your great work.
I started to play poe three month ago and i tried a few builds. But yours was the best so far. Your guide is perfect for beginners and i can play all content without problems.
Keep up the work. Peace
"
lzrproof a écrit :
I just want to say thank you for your great work.
I started to play poe three month ago and i tried a few builds. But yours was the best so far. Your guide is perfect for beginners and i can play all content without problems.
Keep up the work. Peace

This is awesome, thanks man

EDIT: saw ur char and there are some wrong things

-1: atziri promise dont work for chaos damage
-2: you choose juggernat , you dont need anti freez flask , drop it go for wise oak // 3 life flask are useless drop the second rare flask too for silver flask, you need anti curse and anti bleed on rare flask

other can be improved but you know the build work on very low budget also
Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 26 févr. 2019 07:32:32
Thank you for your advice.
I´m going to try the champion version next league.
Thanks for the build, I was running a elemental barrel raider build, but was struggling with survivability, and really wanted to kill uber elder... saw your build and tried it, and daaaamn... So easy to level, good dmg and survivability, I managed to kill uber elder at lvl 89 I think :D

I hope that they dont nerf this next league, because I had ton of fun with it!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires