[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

Sorry to be talking so much....

But I'm extremely confused....

What is the actual end-gear (including gems and such) I should have?
(for a Champion)

\('.')/
"
Xenon767676_0 a écrit :
Sorry to be talking so much....

But I'm extremely confused....

What is the actual end-gear (including gems and such) I should have?
(for a Champion)

\('.')/

Champion played in 3.3
Spoiler

---> https://pastebin.com/JTwVDeTi <---

LVL 96
Almost 7k HP
159k for each ball x 32 balls = 5M dps

If you wanna use First Strike instead of Fortitude you will reach almost 6.8M dps

Any paste-bin thing I go to is just a page of code, it doesn't show anything....

If you let me know how to post an image I can show you.

\('.')/

Thank-you for the gear though, very helpful. And do I still use the Tabula Rasa?
Dernière édition par Xenon767676_0, le 18 févr. 2019 15:00:30
"
Xenon767676_0 a écrit :
Any paste-bin thing I go to is just a page of code, it doesn't show anything....

If you let me know how to post an image I can show you.

\('.')/

Thank-you for the gear though, very helpful. And do I still use the Tabula Rasa?

For use pastebin u must download path of building program
First of all, THANKS, such a great build, entertaining, fun and capable of clearing ALL content, even for a noob as me, being this my first league ever (started to play PoE just on November 2018, though I come from D2 and D3) and being a melee-kinda-playstyle-guy this one really kicks asses.

Tried Inquisitor with Consecrated Path till lvl 91 but had the sensation that some tankyness/mitigation and damage were lacking, then I found this ... and oh, boy, it scales so well in terms of economy/defense/damage that it almost scares. Of course, for Shaper and Uber Elder maybe it needs a lil bit of investment, but don't the other builds need the same?

Summarizing, with Tabula, Thief's Torment, and Lochtonial arrived closed easily to act 9-10 ... after lvl 63 started just with Lore (had it from the Templar) and Grelwoods (just cause I had the currency) then got the Xoph's and a first LGOH jewel, I was amazed. Started to scale step by step and min-maxing what I could, and was getting more and more amazed, practically you can tank everything being aware on some bosses and mobs mechanics/special attacks, but that's it.

So far, arrived to Delve depth 300, melted the Atlas, the Shaper and managed to kill 9 Uber Elder, what else to say? Thanks again, my first league and having achieved so many objectives ... I'm still amazed :) Still have some currency left (around 14exa) that I could invest in some better rig, I was thinking into the dual-abyssal Tombfist but better to post my current equipment and see what you think.

Gear

Leaving also my PoB for the curious ones: https://pastebin.com/iihcEkg6

THANKS again, in a bold way, you made a total new player complete almost all content, including end-game one.

PS: Try this build and prepare your best Pog face!!!
"
SirKeldon a écrit :

So far, arrived to Delve depth 300, melted the Atlas, the Shaper and managed to kill 9 Uber Elder, what else to say? Thanks again, my first league and having achieved so many objectives ... I'm still amazed :) Still have some currency left (around 14exa) that I could invest in some better rig, I was thinking into the dual-abyssal Tombfist but better to post my current equipment and see what you think.

Gear

Leaving also my PoB for the curious ones: https://pastebin.com/iihcEkg6

THANKS again, in a bold way, you made a total new player complete almost all content, including end-game one.

PS: Try this build and prepare your best Pog face!!!

Thanks mate for ur review.

Your gear is pretty good, but as always u can emprove that.

first
- you are immune to freez and chill cuz you are jugg so get a silver flask with anti curse instead of freez ( better if reduced charge use at least 23% for 2 use)
second
- 2 socket tombfist for sure
-if u wanna min max for real the build go for t1 life roll on belt and boots ; rare jewel can be better

BTW very good job man
I have seen many guys use xoph's blood (that worth some ex like 4 or 5)
with a very crappy gear like thief torment or tabula...
I dont realy know why, that's an insane choise so i decided to add a quick gear order priority window in gear section

Order Gear Priority
Spoiler

After budget version and you are starting to see for upgreade this is the order to move to get ur gear:
- First: at all at least 1 Grelwood // so you can drop point blank on tree saving 3 point (need only 1 grelwood to drop point blank)
- Second: Watcher eye with GOH vitality mod // so drop thief torment for your rare rings
-Third: or drop your unique belt for a better rare belt or swap into tombfist(better if 2 socket)
-Fourth: loreweave
-Fifth: Xoph's blood, remember this ammy isnt mandaroty, get this after all other things

Dernière édition par Anal_Bleeding, le 19 févr. 2019 07:31:51
"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

first
- you are immune to freez and chill cuz you are jugg so get a silver flask with anti curse instead of freez ( better if reduced charge use at least 23% for 2 use)

Didn't know that so thanks a lot, thought I was just inmune to Stun due to ascendancy point, already made the change

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

second
- 2 socket tombfist for sure
-if u wanna min max for real the build go for t1 life roll on belt and boots ; rare jewel can be better

I was thinking into improving boots and belt as you say, but the prices for the same dmg/res rolls with more life were insane, specially on the Stygian Vise (only one improving my life and damage is around 30exa)

Boots are also costy but maybe achievable before the league ends. Finally went for the most optimal and "cheap" improvement which were the dual Tombfist as I mentioned and you confirmed.

Trying to get "Trigger Commandment of Light" now, love the extra "Sulphur Flask" that it gives you (correct me if I'm wrong or it's not optimal of course) ... so far I gained 200 life and close to 7K DPS per magma ball which is not bad (invested 12exa)

BTW, when you say "rare jewel can be better" you mean the abyss ones? I guess you mean in the damage part right or also in the life one?

Thanks in advance!

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/9zxhmLYi

"
Anal_Bleeding a écrit :

BTW very good job man

Cheers sir, but it was also mainly due to your very good job as the build maker ;)

EDIT: I forgot to say that when I'm doing any hard boss (guardians/shaper/uber elder) I switch to "Fire Penetration Support" instead of "Ancestral Call" as you say at some point in the guide if I remember correctly. For me, it makes a huge diff when facing, specially, the Minotaur, Constrictor, Hydra, Shaper or Uber Elder, they die much much faster, guess is due to the augmented single-target DPS. It did also help when facing some "tough" boss when I lacked life/damage previous to min-maxing or getting the complete rig.
Dernière édition par SirKeldon, le 19 févr. 2019 20:11:32
@SirKeldon

yes a very good rare boots/belt can be expencive

for rare jew i mean like "morbid stare searching" should be with add phys damage instead of strength or "grim oculus searching" damage over time should be always phys damage or fire damage to sword or something like this.

For gem swapping:
i never swap ancestral call/fire pen for bosses ( only for uber atziri ) i always run the same gem setup.
but ancestral call need some pratic for a good use because u must attack near boss before melee range for proc the second copy of you.

like this

if u use corectly ancestral call u spawn almost double balls so u have a lot more GOH
Elder starts at 05:40 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/384369189

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires