[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

pretty much tankable for everything, even fighting with shaper. but i am keeping dying in uber elder fight tho. is there any upgrade for my build? BTW i change the mechanic to pure physical damage, seems like it can easier to leach and bleed

Here is my build below

"
Deathdre a écrit :
pretty much tankable for everything, even fighting with shaper. but i am keeping dying in uber elder fight tho. is there any upgrade for my build? BTW i change the mechanic to pure physical damage, seems like it can easier to leach and bleed

Here is my build below

Corruptions on weapons and gloves, better belt
"
Wykyng001 a écrit :

https://pastebin.com/2cbUdp8d

I will try this build but with two good swords (I have 2 from other char that I am not playing anymore), that way I dont need to spent more than 5 exalts to test it. My question is, how do you make your targets bleed? Or you can´t, since you are using Bloodlust gem in your 6link?
I am asking because testing it on PoB (with my swords and talents changed to sword dmg) gives a good dmg (6.5m) but only if I have "Is the enemy bleeding?" checked, so if I cant make my target bleed it will do only 1.7m dps lol

thanks!
sry for the noob question xD

Swords:
"
maaat a écrit :
"
Wykyng001 a écrit :

I will try this build but with two good swords (I have 2 from other char that I am not playing anymore), that way I dont need to spent more than 5 exalts to test it. My question is, how do you make your targets bleed? Or you can´t, since you are using Bloodlust gem in your 6link?
I am asking because testing it on PoB (with my swords and talents changed to sword dmg) gives a good dmg (6.5m) but only if I have "Is the enemy bleeding?" checked, so if I cant make my target bleed it will do only 1.7m dps lol

thanks!

Swords:

you can use bloodlust for a single target swap. you just need to use warchief to proc the bleed for you.

Where did you get your endurance charges. Cant find it helpme pls
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
maaat a écrit :
"
Wykyng001 a écrit :

thanks!

Swords:

you can use bloodlust for a single target swap. you just need to use warchief to proc the bleed for you.

I use both ancestral totem and warchief in a 4 link Multiple totems> warchief> amcestralProtector> chance to bleed. in the other hand i gen endurance charges using The warcry. but is not necesary at most. If you are using 2 swords you will need more sources to leech in tree and some elder neck with max leech rate.
Where does the 100% Chance to hit come from?
Im only missing out on life notes from your tree, but im at 85% chance to hit.
I dont either see anything specific on your gear that impacts that.
Hello,

I recently bought a bloodseeker with the 7% increased chance to get a power charge on crit.

It has two red and one blue socket.

I use a cast when damage taken and a lightning golem gem (as my old bloodseeker had these gems (as recomended in the guide) and had a blue socket which I used for minion and totem elemental resistance support).

This leaves me with a red socket instead of a blue one. Which red gem would you guys recomend for the red socket or which setup would you recomend for red/red/blue?

Thanks in advance.
You have to listen to the Duelist say shit....

If this isn't the worst part about this build idk what is.
Hello guys and girls.

I really like your guide and would like to play a double strike char since I leveled a bit with it on my last char.

I do not yet understand, why noone is going for Bloodmagic anymore? Did it get nerfed or is the version without it just "better"? (Sorry for not knowing, I just started again with 3.5 after 3 years break)

Thanks in advance for explaining.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires