[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

First of all thanks for the build guide, I'm currently lvl85 playing this build and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. But I'm unsure of what upgrades to make with my current gear. Any help or suggestions are welcome, thanks in advance.

Gears

Dernière édition par blindz02, le 2 févr. 2019 14:40:34
"
blindz02 a écrit :
First of all thanks for the build guide, I'm currently lvl85 playing this build and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. But I'm unsure of what upgrades to make with my current gear. Any help or suggestions would are welcome, thanks in advance.

Gears

Looks good enough to me, you should be able to clear all content easily. Maybe get more jewel slots, and complete the safehouses with Hillock lvl3, to get Q28 on all gear?

Of course, you can go for the corruptions, but they are too expensive in my opinion.
Dernière édition par 6_din_49, le 2 févr. 2019 11:18:03
Dunno how to get 9k life im sitting at 7k lvl 92 . Help?
Hi, i'm in love with dat guid. Is dat three of skills working at 3.5?
What should i focus on next?
Dernière édition par Wiizper, le 8 févr. 2019 15:26:11

Ty for the build I find facetanking to help make up for my lack of game skills. Im pretty sure i have most of the recommended items except for lvl 21/20 vaal double strike and multi crit mult life gems because i just dont have the currency. I have tried shaper twice now and havnt even been able to get to the final phase. What can i do to beef up my defense? My current ideas are either get new gloves and replace herald of ash with arctic armour or buy a better chest but both might be painful/expensive. I also have a syndicate runner so if the suggestion is to farm some pure breachstones and gain a few levels for skill points I could also do that.

https://pastebin.com/PYmMya80

Any suggestions on improvements would be appreciated but reading other peoples posts they don't seem to have the issues with shaper that I do.

What allows whirling blades to leech mana back in this setup? I don't understand that part.
has anyone managed to down uber elder with this build ? i got myself a variation and it's rly smooth i can run just about anything, but i can't kill uelder; i think it's just me being bad at the game
I killed uber elder more than 20 times in this league but i changed passive tree a bit.
This is the build I been using. bit unrealistic since it took 1 month to be farmed. Couple days ago I bricked a good chest, so i had to buy the cheap one I'm showing now basically losing ~110 hp and 0.6 crit chance :(. 5m Shaper dps BTW and them guardians Shaper literally get deleted, U-elder can be tricky since having close range needs practice to avoid 1 hits, and bad ping will show you that you are close to the target when you are not, leaving you hitting the wind, there is one way to die with this build, almighty lag will one shot you :). (not counting frenzy charges for bossfights since is not realistic and using karui blood flask. if you change for taste of hate and count 3 frenzy charges you get around 6m dps. but again. is not realistic). both totems is the cornerstone of the dps since they allow me to get huge attack speed and phys damage and get the bleed effect.

https://pastebin.com/2cbUdp8d
Dernière édition par Wykyng001, le 9 févr. 2019 13:27:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires