[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Fornal89 a écrit :
"
Prevote a écrit :
anyone have tips on what i should change?

i'm at max res already,

just want to see what could be changed,

ty!

Seems like someone was on new year shoping... ^^

1. Your gloves and topaz ring have curse on hit but you can have only 1 curse at time... Wasting some currency here
2. No handful corruption on left Bloodseeker's and WTF are these gems in it? CWDT lvl 1 with golem and accuracy?
3. 2x same flasks with anti bleeding
4. No antifreeze flask
5. Enchantment on Starkonjas is the lowest for DS dps i guess

xd i just used some gear from my past builds, haven't gotten the chance to actually look over them, kinda just braindeading this build

the gems, i fixed them ahahah

will try to better gear, ty for input
Thanks for sharing the build, im new to the game, anyone with experience can tell me what should i chamge in my character to raise up my dps, i have been trying to figure it out but nothing is working, im stuck at 90-100k dps, i clear maps easy but once i get to elder or guardians my dmg is way too low.

Thanks
Why use Lightning Golem and not Ice Golem? Ice Golem incrases Crit Chance.

Also would this jewel be of any use - it would apply Splash Damage with Off-Hand attack so maybe melee splash could be dropped`?
Dernière édition par NoBillag, le 8 janv. 2019 04:04:56
"
NoBillag a écrit :
Why use Lightning Golem and not Ice Golem? Ice Golem incrases Crit Chance.

Also would this jewel be of any use - it would apply Splash Damage with Off-Hand attack so maybe melee splash could be dropped`?

That jewel is for Dual Strike and not Double Strike so its useless.
bleed support can be added for bossing while it also adds more flat pdamage than herald. with +1 support gems from elder armor it is even more.
perseverance is best belt for mapping, permanent onslaught is great.
Dernière édition par myhorseisamaz1ng, le 8 janv. 2019 05:09:51

Any advice what's next?
Im sitting at almost 6k life, 650 map dmg and +1.1 single. Leeching is fine but got some problems with res cause of using kaoms... They are capped, but when elemental weekness comes in i got little squishy
Was thinking about Iron Reflex... Or is it better to rely on evasion mostly in this build?
Dernière édition par Fornal89, le 8 janv. 2019 07:19:08
"
Sarox a écrit :

That jewel is for Dual Strike and not Double Strike so its useless.

Dang.... :(

Any sugestions? for clear white/blue mobs i use frost blades on gloves and for single target double strike. My dps with herald of purity and hatred is around 160k. I throwed away Haemophilia gloves since i keep using chance to bleed gem.
It dont seem like my frost bomb is proced from CWDT?
The levels are in order and they are linked am i missing something?
Also im using Vaal Coldsnap, also with CWDT does this proc the normal snap?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires