[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

I wanna run this build, but I’m afraid my current rapier has too much phys dps and will one shot me with ref mobs, So I’m asking for your opinion. I can’t link items since I’m using an iPad to type this.
"
grilloarg a écrit :
for fights like elder or shaper what do u recomend? i tried elder t14, i killed him but the shaper died becasue of adds. i was using ruthles and dmg on full life. i should use rutles and splash? or waht do u reocmend?
So I had this problem on my first red elder as well, where the adds just build up too much. I ended up just running with ruthless and ancestral call. I know ancestral call has a damage penalty unlike melee splash, and your VDS clones don't use it, BUT the adds aren't melee so they don't clump up enough to make melee splash that great. On top of that, ancestral call gives you extra range so you don't swing around like a t-rex at nothing after you kill your primary target.

"
AdventAngel153 a écrit :
I wanna run this build, but I’m afraid my current rapier has too much phys dps and will one shot me with ref mobs, So I’m asking for your opinion. I can’t link items since I’m using an iPad to type this.
Ahhh, I see, sorry I didn't get that! This build is effectively immortal to any reflect...but you have to use the Bloodseeker claw for it to function, so your rapier won't do you any good. If you want to play a rapier version there's a lot of standard VDS builds in the duelist section that are sword based, I think mathil even ran one.
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
Very nice guide man, You worked hard in this detailed guide, Played this league so far: Frostblades, RF Chieftain, RF Jugg, Cyclone Slayer, but this is the most fun build. Thanks for all your work. Gonna paste my gear, hope you can advice me!.

My stats

(Boss)
Spoiler

(AoE)
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Lynz, le 22 août 2018 05:28:35
Thats a very nice guide you have there! Good Job.
Iam gonna play this in Delve, however, I dont see why we are using Haemophilia.
I think its better to use some rare gloves with life, flat phys damage, attack speed and stuff like that and spend 3 skillpoints to get "Red Storm" (for example). That also gives you 25% chance to cause Bleeding.
Even if you respec 3x 5% increased life from your tree to get "Red Storm", you will still have more life than before, thanks to the like 80ish life you will have on rare gloves and also have more damage.

Please let me know what you guys think about that idea :)

Keep up the good work!
~Aixx
Really cool guide, PsychicMuffin!

Can you add in the leveling section a couple of useful uniques we can use until we transition into the final setup. Thanks.
"
Aixx a écrit :
Thats a very nice guide you have there! Good Job.
Iam gonna play this in Delve, however, I dont see why we are using Haemophilia.
I think its better to use some rare gloves with life, flat phys damage, attack speed and stuff like that and spend 3 skillpoints to get "Red Storm" (for example). That also gives you 25% chance to cause Bleeding.
Even if you respec 3x 5% increased life from your tree to get "Red Storm", you will still have more life than before, thanks to the like 80ish life you will have on rare gloves and also have more damage.

Please let me know what you guys think about that idea :)

Keep up the good work!
~Aixx

Haemophilia
Serpentscale GauntletsQuality: +20%
Armour: 93
Evasion: 93Requires Level 43, 34 Str, 34 Dex
25% increased Damage over Time
+(20-30) to Strength
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
(25-40)% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies
Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of
their Maximum Life as Physical Damage
25% reduced Bleeding Duration

str =some life, Impulsa like aoe explosion, inc attack damage against bleeding enemies. The "Red Storm" is inferior, by like, a lot.

Got a qestion about the build and the new Physical damage herald: if we get patch notes and it turns out that the herald is actually awesome (+ some other things in the patchnotes) do you intend to tweak the build for dvelve?
"
TheWriter a écrit :

Haemophilia
Serpentscale GauntletsQuality: +20%
Armour: 93
Evasion: 93Requires Level 43, 34 Str, 34 Dex
+(20-30) to Strength

str =some life, Impulsa like aoe explosion, inc attack damage against bleeding enemies. The "Red Storm" is inferior, by like, a lot.

Well, now after checking Path of Building I can say that the rare Gloves version is better in terms of DPS and you wont even lose life.
I used PsychicMuffin's level 95 PoB link and with that setup he has 9100 life and 2.342M Single Target DPS. Then I respecced 3 random 5% increased max. life nodes and used these points to get "Red Storm".
I crafted some rare gloves (all tier 2 mods, so it can be even higher..) with 80 life, 46 strength, 13% attack speed and 4-7 Phy. Damage to Attacks and used them instead of Haemophilia.

Now I still have 9100 life but 2.530M Damage instead of 2.342M. Which is pretty nice for like 0 effort.

Like you already wrote Haemophilia has the following mods

+(20-30) to Strength

->25% increased Damage over Time is okay but worse than Attack Speed or flat Physical Damage
->20-30 Strength (10-15 life) is nothing compared to what rare Gloves can have (100 life +).
->Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding, with Red Storm you also have 25%.
Bleeding Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 5% of their Maximum Life as Physical Damage
Thats not the OP Inpulsa Elementalist thing. However the sound of it is nice lel.
With ~13% increased attack speed your clearspeed will be even faster (Whirling Blades)
->25% reduced Bleeding Duration, well that should be a bad mod but who really cares.

And then you still get 30% increased global physical damage from Red Storm which adds 4,3% total DPS (in his case).

Dernière édition par Aixx, le 23 août 2018 07:39:55
Just test the build in standard quickly this afternoon (lvl88). I never killed shaper that fast and easily. It's really amazing and very smooth to play with.

You can see my gear here

I did all guardians with a belly 5 Link. I bought one for shaper

Definitely looking forward to do this in the new league, it will be a littler harder to get the gears I guess lol
"
darthfelix a écrit :

1) What about taking the Single Damage Setup without Ancestrall Call and Melee Splash and going for Reave for clearing, just switching to Dual Strike for Bossfights? You don't need other Gem Colors and the AoE of Reave should be much better...

I actually think this is a great idea. Reave makes clearing much faster and clear speed is the only downside I see in this build.

We already have to swap 2 support gems for clearing so swaping just the active skill is an improvement. Leech will work differently I suppose (ony half will be instant) but we're only talking about minions not bosses. Unless someone comes up with a good reason not to, I plan to test this setup in Delve.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Looking forward to trying this one in Delve, got one question though.

So I just quickly went into the PoB to see how you got a whopping 9k life, and well, 260% and good life rolls does wonders clearly. But I realized that you use bloodmagic and no auras, after reallocating the 5 points quickly we get the following changes:

35% Increased maximum life
Blood Magic

Into

16& increased maximum Life
16% increased Evasion Rating
20% increased Critical Strike Chance

With that we lose roughly 500 life, but gain some damage. (Worth noting that with 6 points we could go for the Finesse node and linked ranger life nodes for some attack speed, more max life and evasion rating.)

We do also primarily gain the ability to use auras, such as hatred and herald of ash. PoB displays after this a rough 600k dps increase from 2.3mil to 2.9mil, which is roughly a grand 25% damage increase at the cost of 1/18th of our life pool. And if you don't mind dropping herald of ash, you could fit in a blasphemy curse, assassins mark with power charge generation is good damage (not sure how the build supposedly gains power charges without it, although power charges is ticked in POB), temp chains, enfeeble etc.

But I imagine the counter argument to this is that we don't need more damage, and the lifepool being larger gives us more room to start insta leeching. Since your life pool could be considered just a massive buffer with the leech, the bigger the better.

That turned out to be pretty long, but my question with that in mind is basically, why blood magic?

EDIT: After some reading I realize this has been touched upon already and I feel like an idiot. Also saw that the power charge gen comes from the corruption, sad times that double corrupting won't be in for one league atleast.
Dernière édition par Nickolai20599, le 25 août 2018 20:38:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires