Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Karathis a écrit :
what would be the most important stat on the jewels other than life?

8% cast speed or 20% increase damage.

Cast speed gives slightly more DPS, but could be unreliable if there are no monsters to kill. 20% increase can be reliably proc'd with convocation every 2.5sec.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella a écrit :
"
Karathis a écrit :
what would be the most important stat on the jewels other than life?

8% cast speed or 20% increase damage.

Cast speed gives slightly more DPS, but could be unreliable if there are no monsters to kill. 20% increase can be reliably proc'd with convocation every 2.5sec.

do you mean the affix that increases minion attack and cast speed or just the cast speed for the player itself?
Also would it be possible to use phantasms on kill together with a jewel with taunt on hit affix, to have the phantasms taunt mobs for example in delve?

im having a little bit of difficulty surviving in only 125 depth or so.

id like to link my gear but dont really know how

Which spectra are best used before receiving canibal?
"

Which spectra are best used before receiving canibal?

Flame Sentinel ~24
Solar Guard ~59
Hey guys!
Any of you got the lvl 86 zone? i will tip :)

Mp me boys!!

@Opie_CwC

Thx
Damn the build is just soo awesome :D

Playing the game for 3 weeks but this became my favorite definitly. Will take a lot of time to gather and craft all the items i have now next league from 0 but now enojoy it for 100/100!
I shifted it a bit for my taste as i wrote before (3 auras, 0 skill mana cost, some changed in passive tree for that, small change in gem links/places)

Just did Uber Elder -deathless- with this build.

It was my 3rd Uber Elder overall on all characters.

I tried to use another shield for this run coz i wanted to avoid random one shots and have a bit more hp (6200hp, 520es regularly | 6870 hp, 520es for that run... and it helped me to survive once or twice). Also removed Necro Aegis ofc from passive for the run.

But doing everything else with my regular shield that we all use - Victario's Charity

Did -deathless- ~5 Masterminds in a row with it and Uber Atziri.

Gonna try to delve and find Aul now.

Got to 95 lvl but don't wanna push further on purpose - the game just has too many random 1shot etc from regular mobs in maps. Also it's much more pleasant to play without fearing to loose xp if u die to some bullsh*t.

P.S - if someone has lvl-86 zone in Mem.Nexus - add please ingame @SpookyScarySpectreons - will thank also,t he thing i'm missing still :)
Dernière édition par Tusk_Luv, le 26 mars 2019 19:14:16
How important is acro and phase acro? I used your old tree from 3.5, now i have 5.6k hp and 1.2k es. So i kinda dont want to go into acrobat
Could anyone helps me How to craft bone helmet with % reduced mana reserve pls ?
Dernière édition par hadeti, le 26 mars 2019 22:18:49
I can't search for #% REDUCED MANA RESERVED on pathofexile.com/trade

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires