Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hey! Thanks alot for this build. Really enjoying it. Ive got a question though. I didnt spec into Necromantic Aegis yet but with the Victarios shield my spectres already seem to be getting frenzy and power charges. Why should i still spec into Nec Aegis then? Or am i missing something completely? Sorry if its already been asked.

Thanks in advance! Kramurz
"
AFKiing a écrit :
How many maps on avg does it take you guys to get the spectres ran 4 so far and no luck

Just ask someone here or in global
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Really enjoying this build, just started it yesterday.

Trying to decide what to get next (besides obviously gems/jewels). Thinking an additional curse amulet?

So guys I am getting into red maps now (t15 waste pool boss blew me up) and I'm wondering what mitigations I can go for now. I have around 5.1k hp , do I just need more or should I change my build up to be defensive for pushing t15+/shaper/elder etc? I have pure dps build atm

You can check my profile for my character
Dernière édition par venroh, le 25 mars 2019 22:21:17
I grabbed some CFE from a Beach map but they aren't using their skill. They're just using a melee attack.

When I summon them they have the knife in one hand and a torch in the other, but after a few attacks they no longer have the torch. The corpses I used clearly had a lit torch in their hands. Did I do something wrong?
Hey, i have a few questions about this build.
How u feel about a CI-version? And isnt dual wielding those minion dmg weapons better than Victarios Charity?
I was dual wielding cast-speed implicit wands in incursion league with SG spectre summoner and had very fast lightning warp as well.
This is probably the most amazing build guide I've ever seen!! While I'm not a beginner, I don't have lots of time to figure stuff out on my own, so I'm really looking forward to doing this. Thanks for putting all of the time into this! Again, I've let to find a build guide written with this much detail.

Because this guide does have so much detail, I imagine it will be hard to mess with one up!

FYI, I replaced Multistrike with an Animate Guardian using Kaom's Roots, Southbound, Leer Cast, Dying Breath, and Gruthkul's Pelt. It's a pretty decent damage boost for mapping... it might die on super high tier bosses, could just swap multistrike back in for that if so.
I am fairly new to the game, but I am just wondering why you wouldn't take the minion or energy shield nodes at the beginning of the tree? You start by taking the +10 intelligence ones and I would just like to know the reasoning
"
Keratosis a écrit :
I am fairly new to the game, but I am just wondering why you wouldn't take the minion or energy shield nodes at the beginning of the tree? You start by taking the +10 intelligence ones and I would just like to know the reasoning

To save points and put elsewhere on the tree.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires