[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

I started with this build and it's been amazingly smooth.

I transitioned from Resolute Technique to Crit based around level 85, and picked up 2 Paradoxica swords instead of Dreamfeathers. They scaled well, but I wanted to take it a bit more.

Here is my PoB - https://pastebin.com/R02LU16u

I've done all content except Atziri with this build (because reflect = dead). It's super faceroll and easy. I just wish Cyclone were a faster skill and didn't slow you down while spinning!
~ Seph
For boots, thoughts on atziri's step?

It gives a lot of evasion, ms, and a decent amount of life. Doesn't have the cold res, but the dodge spell makes the character a bit beefier?
How is the boss dps on this build? thinking about doing this as starter for Metamorph....
@Valdrakken

I just started the Champion with Bladeflurry in Standard yesterday. Given, I have some leveling Gear but not that much (only my second character). And it just shreds through content and Bosses. Already at Second lab, one Death this far cause i was too dumb to dodge Brine King Lighning^,^

I wanted to play with differtent builds before League and think i will take OP´s Gladi Lacerate Build into Metamorph since its a faster Mapper and thats good for farmin ressources in League but still, the Champion Build is massive for Boss dps and good survivability!

I expect build to work without any changes, but of course to be sure you have to wait for the patch notes release (most likely 11.12), I will try to post an update before the league start :)

Most likely I will be playing this or my Charged Dash build myself, it is possible that a solid Evasion Raider will appear after the ascendancy changes they announced.
I'm a fairly new player, Metamorph will be my first league starter and I was planning to follow this build as a league starter (if 3.9 doesn't have any major changes to the skill) so I hope you don't mind me asking a few newb question.

1. For the required rares and uniques, do you farm the maps for currency and then buy them?

2. Do you start using lacerate right away when you have it or do you wait until you have at least a decent set up for it?

3.If possible can you tell me roughly how much chaos would it cost when the league just started?

Thank you for the build.
Dernière édition par llllHAVOCllll, le 7 déc. 2019 22:21:12
"
llllHAVOCllll a écrit :
I'm a fairly new player, Metamorph will be my first league starter and I was planning to follow this build as a league starter (if 3.9 doesn't have any major changes to the skill) so I hope you don't mind me asking a few newb question.

1. For the required rares and uniques, do you farm the maps for currency and then buy them?

2. Do you start using lacerate right away when you have it or do you wait until you have at least a decent set up for it?

3.If possible can you tell me roughly how much chaos would it cost when the league just started?

Thank you for the build.

1. Yes, the first thing we buy is 2x Dreamfeather (it is one of the cheaper unique so it can be easily bought at an early stage of the league)

2. In fact, the choice of skill to start depends on you and your preferences, it must be a melee skill, I recommend Bladestrom or Lacerate for leveling, but if someone likes it, it can be done with another physical melee skill.

3. It's hard to judge before the league start and even patch notes, it looks like it won't be melee meta, so prices should be low. As I wrote earlier, the most important Dreamfeather will be cheap, probably 2-3 chaos at the start and after 1-2 days will go 1 alch unique. As for the rest of the items, you will have to wait longer (Perfect Form or Impresence).
Thoughts on Lancing Steel/Shattering Steel Champion depending on buffs? Was thinking about it for league start.

*edit*

Looking through the tree now to see if there are any instances of "melee physical" other than Master of the Arena since at least one of the skills doesn't have the melee tag. :)

*edit 2*

I think I'd want to get perma fortify node since neither can be supported by fortify support.
Dernière édition par rhapsodieinblue, le 10 déc. 2019 09:59:37
I'm a fairly new player, and I was wondering about how this build will be affected in regards to the new expansion/league, along some other things.

1. After a look over the patch notes, does this build still seem viable? I'm not aware of the changes (if there are any), and how it will affect the build.

2. As far as what I've seen of your guide, you don't really go in depth with how one should progress with building items etc. through the level phase. I'm really curious about this, since I've only played for one league, and don't know that much about the game.

// Thanks for the build
Dernière édition par LOWIQPLAYERXD, le 10 déc. 2019 17:46:17
3.9 - There are no major changes, build is at the same place

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires