[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Hi ! Sorry if my english is not really good but i'm french so.. ahah.

I'm a new player and i would like to know, i wanna play an earthquake build cause it's looks sooooo cool ahah. Do you think Earthquake buil is better than a Sunder build ?
I really don't know which one to choose...

Like i said i'm a new player, earthquake is lvl 28, it's kinda far in level for. Which gem should i start with ?

Thank a lot for your answer :D

Sylo'
hi...I just switched to this build and im saying I like it...one question...how come the is no enchantment on helm "reduced earthquake duration" available?...is it a new enchant?thanks
hey i starded your build now wy the 3 gems hatred herald of ash and artic armour

if you activate them all you dont have any mana left ?
"
lordolowain a écrit :
hey i starded your build now wy the 3 gems hatred herald of ash and artic armour

if you activate them all you dont have any mana left ?

That's why you use Hezmana's Bloodlust until you can afford Atziri's Disfavor, at which point you also probably can afford buying an Enlighten lvl 3 or 4.
Hezmana's gives blood magic to attacks, so you don't need mana, and Enlighten reserves less than 100% mana on your auras.
H
Dernière édition par Jerooz, le 24 juin 2018 11:46:49
Hey guys, really enjoying the build at the moment. Sunk most of my currency into getting a Disfavour, still trying to link it. Dropped and linked my belly while I was levelling.

Managed to roll the uber lab enchant on my first run last night! Still buzzing about it.

Any advice on what to upgrade next? I specced into Vitality Void and took Iron Reflexes as well for a bit of extra armour and leech, I really needed the mana leech after I swapped to Disfavour. Haven't had a scare for a while though so thinking maybe I can spec out of Vitality void, but would prefer to go into some other defensive nodes.

Damage is through the roof, Vall EQ is disgusting, melting most bosses in 4-5 seconds. Currently still on T8s as I build up my map pool with just under 6.7k HP, have 40% chaos res now without Atziri flask up. Would be keen to hear how that compares to others at the moment.

My gear:
Spoiler

Tree - https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=rsjac&character=Hot_Blood
"
kervie17 a écrit :
hi...I just switched to this build and im saying I like it...one question...how come the is no enchantment on helm "reduced earthquake duration" available?...is it a new enchant?thanks

Hey,
i dont know what you mean. There a plenty of reduced EQ enchants aviable. Try to get a good armour base.
"
Syloros a écrit :
Hi ! Sorry if my english is not really good but i'm french so.. ahah.

I'm a new player and i would like to know, i wanna play an earthquake build cause it's looks sooooo cool ahah. Do you think Earthquake buil is better than a Sunder build ?
I really don't know which one to choose...

Like i said i'm a new player, earthquake is lvl 28, it's kinda far in level for. Which gem should i start with ?

Thank a lot for your answer :D

Sylo'

Hello!
I personal like EQ much more, because it seems it can handle tough engame stuff better than sunder.
Most builds that play sunder use dual wield tho, EQ is better with two hand weapons.
I leveled with sunder until i got my EQ.
"
rsjac a écrit :
Hey guys, really enjoying the build at the moment. Sunk most of my currency into getting a Disfavour, still trying to link it. Dropped and linked my belly while I was levelling.

Managed to roll the uber lab enchant on my first run last night! Still buzzing about it.

Any advice on what to upgrade next? I specced into Vitality Void and took Iron Reflexes as well for a bit of extra armour and leech, I really needed the mana leech after I swapped to Disfavour. Haven't had a scare for a while though so thinking maybe I can spec out of Vitality void, but would prefer to go into some other defensive nodes.

Damage is through the roof, Vall EQ is disgusting, melting most bosses in 4-5 seconds. Currently still on T8s as I build up my map pool with just under 6.7k HP, have 40% chaos res now without Atziri flask up. Would be keen to hear how that compares to others at the moment.

My gear:
Spoiler

Tree - https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=rsjac&character=Hot_Blood

Hey mate,
in the end, you want as much life on your gear as possible. I would change the boots at first.
The other gear pieces seem fine, but there is always room for improvement. Your flasks are very defensive. You dont need them if you have a good amount of life. Definitely get a Lions Roar, later you have other options like Taste of Hate and Sins Rebirth. Sins Rebirth is especially nice if you dont use Iron Reflexes.
Dernière édition par Prycro, le 25 juin 2018 15:51:54
Hey there, new player here. I've been playing Path of Exile for almost a week now and managed to get to act 9 right now with this build. Amazingly fun with earthquake and once your build gets online very strong build and pretty easy to play, even for a player that has only played a week now.

I had a question about upgrade order for gear: once i get some chaos orbs should i first focus on upgrading weapon and body or should i upgrade differently? Also how important is it get 6l items? Is it enough to have 5l's when mapping tier 1-5?

Anyways, thank you very much for posting this build! Really got me very addicted to this game!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires