[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Changed that build cuz i always die at high T maps without Red Nightmare and Good Flasks, :C
Dernière édition par ShinLun, le 18 juin 2018 04:05:48
What about a watcher's eye hatred moded ?
Thanks again for the excellent build! I liked it very much, EQ was very nice for the game skill, especially for me, it was my first non-crit character.
But I played for the Scion, simply because) If you do not care, take Slayer, I think there will be more damage.
Distracted at last from the farm Burial Chambers and decided to close the Guards and Shaper. Everything was easy and without death except for Phoenix (I'm just a noob and died twice on it)
Well, Shaper with one death (I'm just noob) - https://youtu.be/j2qHh96_eok

Well, I want to show off my successful corrupt from the Temple and in general all the equipment:
Spoiler

How is this build versus Uber Elder?

I'm looking for a build capable of doing everything in the end game (Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, MAYBE Pale Court and HOTGM). How is this build against these?
"
BlackZangief a écrit :
This is the strongest, fastest and most fun build I've ever played. Thanks for making my first earthquake playthrough a real treat!

Glad you enjoy! Thx for your nice comment! :)
"
bankai1009 a écrit :

Is the build meant to face tank bosses like shaped beams or should you still dodge stuff? I like noob player style where I eat pizza and press one button :)

I often use just one hand and eat, but its not very recommended until you reach your full potency with the build. Its not a "immortal facetank all shit build", but its pretty tanky.
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Very excited reading this guide. Always on the lookout for a Uber lab farmer for league starts!

Did you just level with sunder until 70? When did you change to earthquake?

Roughly what is the earliest level you can start farming Uber lab with this?

Is the build meant to face tank bosses like shaped beams or should you still dodge stuff? I like noob player style where I eat pizza and press one button :)

Also kinda worried about trying to afford a disfavour for this build. How does it do farming Uber lab with a hezmana? I am so unlucky with those enchants I rarely make big bucks in first week of league

Labfarming works pretty well with hezmanas. It should be pretty easy to get a Disfavour in a few days, even if you arent playing much.

I play sunder only until i get my EQ.

I did my first Uberlab with him at level 78, although you should wait until you reach a good survivability. 6.5k+ HP is nice to start farming lab.
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
Hc viable?

Yep
"
ShinLun a écrit :
Changed that build cuz i always die at high T maps without Red Nightmare and Good Flasks, :C

Red Nightmare has nothing to do with that! Try to get a good life pool going and youre fine!
You can add me on Discord, if you have more questions: Prycro#9990

"
Kalt13008 a écrit :
what about crimson dance Keystone ?

It's right on our path , and with already 75% chance to bleed , this can be a good option .

and do you think Uber elder / uber atziri is doable with perfect gear ?

If shaper is done with 5 link earthquake and 5 link warchief , maybe uber elder is doable with 6 link on both ?

Crimson Dance is not an option for us. We have good bleeds because of the high damage hits.
Crimson Dance is good for very fast hitting skills like for example Cyclone or Blade Flurry.

Uber Atziri is totally doable with it, but Uber Elder could be hard. I havend tryed it yet.
I will update my Guide if i manage to kill Uber Elder.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires