[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

I know you're in the middle of working out 3.11, but just wanted to give some input on something I disagreed with when my wife showed me the build.

Your argument for Ming's Heart is technically correct, it's 5% reduced life which is roughly a node on the tree, but it's also like having -70 max life, since if you weren't using ming's heart you'd probably have a rare ring instead. When I looked at the build, putting the rare ring you already had in to the ming's heart slot resulted in about 400 life, give or take. If you can get chaos res on your rings it might be better in the long run than a ming's heart

Also to contribute a bit to 3.11
EQ aftershock duration before patch with 21/20 less duration in Atziri's and helm enchant: 0.29s
EQ aftershock duration after patch with 21/20 less duration in rare axe and new nodes on tree: 0.30s
EQ aftershock duration as above but in Atziri's: 0.29s

This was done by first taking your pastebin for the first number, then taking off the helmet and switching to a magic weapon with "60% less skill effect duration", which should be the new 21/20 less duration gem. The atziri's was simulated with 62% less skill effect duration instead. Looks like a buff to me, less duration gem a bit more important, but you don't have to buy a helm enchant to make the skill usable.
hello, do you think berserker will bi good option also?
if you were to do war cries what gems who you sacrifice to use them while lvling or early maps i wanna try them out dont know what to get rid of
Hello and nice guide, I will try this one in the upcoming league.

I'm trying to work out a list of what act to grab which skill gems. I always miss this when I play because I don't know the gem locations by heart. Is there such a list already?

This is what I mean

Act 1
Blood and sand R 4
Leap Slam R 10

Act 2
Blood Rage G 16
Herald of Ash R 16
Melee physical damage support R 18
Close combat support G 18
Damage on Full Life Support R 18
Bloodlust Support R 18
Faster Attacks Support G 18

Act 3
Earthquake R 28
Ancestral Warchief R 28

Act 3 Siosa, (Act 6)
Concentrated Effect Support B 18
Pride R 24
Less Duration Support R 31
Pulverize R 31
Blood Magic Support R 31
Fortify R 31
Increased Duration Support R 31

Act 4
Cast When damage taken R 38
Immortal call R 34
Phase Run G 34 (optional)

Use this if you want.
Dernière édition par Fredd32, le 19 juin 2020 07:49:10
"
RicoDevega a écrit :
I know you're in the middle of working out 3.11, but just wanted to give some input on something I disagreed with when my wife showed me the build.

Your argument for Ming's Heart is technically correct, it's 5% reduced life which is roughly a node on the tree, but it's also like having -70 max life, since if you weren't using ming's heart you'd probably have a rare ring instead. When I looked at the build, putting the rare ring you already had in to the ming's heart slot resulted in about 400 life, give or take. If you can get chaos res on your rings it might be better in the long run than a ming's heart

EQ aftershock duration before patch with 21/20 less duration in Atziri's and helm enchant: 0.29s
EQ aftershock duration after patch with 21/20 less duration in rare axe and new nodes on tree: 0.30s

This was done by first taking your pastebin for the first number, then taking off the helmet and switching to a magic weapon with "60% less skill effect duration", which should be the new 21/20 less duration gem. The atziri's was simulated with 62% less skill effect duration instead. Looks like a buff to me, less duration gem a bit more important, but you don't have to buy a helm enchant to make the skill usable.

What is the duration if you own a legacy helm (i play this build on standard) ?

atziri + 21/20 new less duration gem + helmet enchant
How is the skill level of the gems?
I'm new to the poe, sorry... Congratulations on the tutorial
Fist of war thoughts ?
"
anvilgod a écrit :
Under your Cons list you have this:

"Lab is now much more challenging without a minute of free leech."

What exactly doss this mean?

Slayer leech got nerfed, there was no time limit before. Now its only 4 secounds.
"
RicoDevega a écrit :

Hi thx for your comment.
Yea, the Mings Heart part is a little outdated i guess. Nowadays there are pretty great influence mods out there so yeah, ill update this part soon.

Thx for sharing your results, but i dont understand how the 10% added less duration can make up for the 30% from the helmet enchant. Did you also counted the 10% reduced loss that we had from the old less duration quality too?

"
Bdren1 a écrit :
if you were to do war cries what gems who you sacrifice to use them while lvling or early maps i wanna try them out dont know what to get rid of

Get rid of the cast when damage taken setups or use less auras :) pride + herald of purity or ash should be doing the job.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires