[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

hi looking into doing this build however i want to include some warcries into the build especially generals cry and fist of war since its almost free damage considering how jumping into swarms of things to kill is earthquakes thing have you put any thought into a where a warcry or two would fit? and would it still be viable i dont care if the damage drops to be honest this will be fun with or without max dps to me
"
CARNEYLORD a écrit :
hi looking into doing this build however i want to include some warcries into the build especially generals cry and fist of war since its almost free damage considering how jumping into swarms of things to kill is earthquakes thing have you put any thought into a where a warcry or two would fit? and would it still be viable i dont care if the damage drops to be honest this will be fun with or without max dps to me

Exactly my thoughts. I want to use this build in SSF and add in some warcries. I dont mind if the build is a bit slow I just want something TANKY with slow big hits.
A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.
do you think we can make a crit version ? possibly with farrul's fur ?
]
Dernière édition par Versonire, le 18 juin 2020 10:41:14
Sorry, I may be wrong, but isn't impale actually terrible with Earthquake? Let me explain, since you're taking the node "The Impaler" and obviously you are commiting to one big hit that'll fuck all the mobs around you, won't the initial hit from EQ, not the aftershock, trigger the impale, and thus, your impales will be kinda of shit, since aftershock scaling is much more rewarding in terms of dps? Also, won't leap slamming around fuck the impaler as well, since you have fortify on it? You'll fuck yourself for 4 seconds because you are leaping to move around into packs and also proccing your fortify. Thanks in advance!

Dernière édition par Schwex92, le 18 juin 2020 12:49:11
"
CARNEYLORD a écrit :

Yea, both the warcry and the fist of war support is nice for EQ and ill probably use it too.
I'll nned some testing to fully recommend it though but it should work nice.
I would switch close combat support or damage on full life support for fist of war.
"
Schwex92 a écrit :
Sorry, I may be wrong, but isn't impale actually terrible with Earthquake? Let me explain, since you're taking the node "The Impaler" and obviously you are commiting to one big hit that'll fuck all the mobs around you, won't the initial hit from EQ, not the aftershock, trigger the impale, and thus, your impales will be kinda of shit, since aftershock scaling is much more rewarding in terms of dps? Also, won't leap slamming around fuck the impaler as well, since you have fortify on it? You'll fuck yourself for 4 seconds because you are leaping to move around into packs and also proccing your fortify. Thanks in advance!

Yea lol, ur fully right. Didnt thought about that.
"
Prycro a écrit :
"
Schwex92 a écrit :

It's alright. Was just wondering, with all the new changes, it seems people are a bit confused and there's still won't be enough clarity until we all try the builds and figure it out. I was just wondering, maybe scaling more nodes into bleed and less into impale would actually benefit this build more? I mean, impaling will still be decent with EQ, but since it's a skill that has 2 parts, maybe it's worth building impale on skills like Ice crash or ground slam.
"
Schwex92 a écrit :
"
Prycro a écrit :
"
Schwex92 a écrit :

It's alright. Was just wondering, with all the new changes, it seems people are a bit confused and there's still won't be enough clarity until we all try the builds and figure it out. I was just wondering, maybe scaling more nodes into bleed and less into impale would actually benefit this build more? I mean, impaling will still be decent with EQ, but since it's a skill that has 2 parts, maybe it's worth building impale on skills like Ice crash or ground slam.

Yea, bleed is always a good option for EQ, but i think its not worth speccing into the nodes for bleed unless you go fully into it. A lil bit of bleed surely helps, but there are better notes on the tree to push our damage further.
Also i changed both the concept 9.11 trees, thx again man. :) Should not be happen to me as a guide creater for this build.
"
Kalt13008 a écrit :
do you think we can make a crit version ? possibly with farrul's fur ?

Crit would work with this char for sure, but i havnt tested it yet so i cant say much about it right now.
Maybe ill update this guide with a crit version in some time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires