[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Should I use Earthquake right after level 28 or leveling it with less duration gem (what level do I need to get EQ seems usable)?
"
My current version.

Scion though.

https://pastebin.com/5q3G8Tv6

looking good! funny that i didnt recognized, that i sold my old EQ helmet to you haha.
Im planning to play a Scion too, for Delve , also with Vaal Pact.
Never played a Scion above 70s, thats going to be change soon, i hope.
"
09110212 a écrit :
Should I use Earthquake right after level 28 or leveling it with less duration gem (what level do I need to get EQ seems usable)?

I play with EQ as soon as i get the gem. Less duration should always be a fixed link for EQ.
"
09110212 a écrit :

I play with EQ as soon as i get the gem. Less duration should always be a fixed link for EQ.

edit: oups, double post.
Dernière édition par Prycro, le 19 août 2018 12:43:09
"
Prycro a écrit :
"
My current version.

Scion though.

https://pastebin.com/5q3G8Tv6

looking good! funny that i didnt recognized, that i sold my old EQ helmet to you haha.
Im planning to play a Scion too, for Delve , also with Vaal Pact.
Never played a Scion above 70s, thats going to be change soon, i hope.

Yeah managed to craft dex on amulet so no need for devotos and good to get res on helm as I’m using tombfist and bubonics
Hello buddy,

I was looking for a 2-hand-weapon build for delve and I really like yours! I am looking forward to play it in delve as a league starter and I have to questions to ask you:

1. Have you considered or tested a Vaal Double Strike as a second 5-6 link instead of the totem? I played a lot of pure Vaal Double Strike (dual-wield) builds in flashback and the single-target is just insane - even on a 4-link (melee splash + ancestral call). Since the totem-6-link is just for bosses, how about a double strike? I dont know, if the single-target dps is as good as with dual-wielding and I dont know how to calculate the damage in PoB for "the boys".
Maybe even drop totem to 5-link and put vaal double strike as a second 5-link to it (maybe with other support-gems)

2. I am a little concerned about the survivability... the last time I played a pure melee slayer, I got one-shoted every time in t14+ even with 7k life. The leech is really nice of course, but you have no melee-physical-mitigation in this build.. How do you survive, if you have to jump right into all packs?
I was thinking about playing this build as a juggernaut. Sure - you sacriface about half the dps, but you become almost immune to melee-dmg.
But your dps as a slayer looks so delicious....

Also looking forward for the new herald of purity in delve... I hope, the phys-damage bonus will be as good as herald of ash even without those wierd boys... :-)

Best regards,
Slazar
Dernière édition par Slazar1989, le 27 août 2018 16:50:18
"
Slazar1989 a écrit :
Hello buddy,

I was looking for a 2-hand-weapon build for delve and I really like yours! I am looking forward to play it in delve as a league starter and I have to questions to ask you:

1. Have you considered or tested a Vaal Double Strike as a second 5-6 link instead of the totem? I played a lot of pure Vaal Double Strike (dual-wield) builds in flashback and the single-target is just insane - even on a 4-link (melee splash + ancestral call). Since the totem-6-link is just for bosses, how about a double strike? I dont know, if the single-target dps is as good as with dual-wielding and I dont know how to calculate the damage in PoB for "the boys".
Maybe even drop totem to 5-link and put vaal double strike as a second 5-link to it (maybe with other support-gems)

2. I am a little concerned about the survivability... the last time I played a pure melee slayer, I got one-shoted every time in t14+ even with 7k life. The leech is really nice of course, but you have no melee-physical-mitigation in this build.. How do you survive, if you have to jump right into all packs?
I was thinking about playing this build as a juggernaut. Sure - you sacriface about half the dps, but you become almost immune to melee-dmg.
But your dps as a slayer looks so delicious....

Also looking forward for the new herald of purity in delve... I hope, the phys-damage bonus will be as good as herald of ash even without those wierd boys... :-)

Best regards,
Slazar

Hey mate!
First of all, i tested vaal double strike and i will add this as an option for the secondary/boss damage source soon, but at the moment i play mostly with totem, because you can just keep him always up, instead of only 2 times with VDS. Vaal Warchieftotem looks also very interesting. It's your decision what fits better in your build. :)

I have no problems with the survivability whatsoever. I died very rarely and mostly only from very hard bosses. I did my first UberElder kill on my very first try with him(not blind, watched a lot of videos before, but surprisingly to me), a link to the video is also in the Guide.

I really dont see any point to go as a jugg, i feel like its wasted on this build. Maybe in hardcore it would make sence, but as a softcore player i can tell you that the survivability is pretty good as a Slayer, especially if you have your 7.5-8k HP(wich is not very hard to get).
HP is for this build the most important defence, but otherwise a bit of armour, endurance charges, some block(red nighmare), evasion, blind, arctic armour aura and of course FLASKS are great stacking defensives too.
Iam also looking forward for the new herald of purity, but i think, at least for this build, HoA is probably superior(I also really like the better clear from HoA).
We will see.

I think this build is a really nice allrounder and you will have lots of fun with him in delve. :)

Thx for your post and have a nice day! :)
how do you generate endurance charges
"
nzrocketman a écrit :
how do you generate endurance charges

No endurance charges without red nightmare. They are not necessary.
I usually play ranged characters- but did a Reave character in Abyss. Want to try melee again- going to give this a go I think.

I typically only play one character per league... this looks like one that I could take my time to min/max and dump some currency into.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires