[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

How do you get endurance charges in the normal version?
"
Prycro a écrit :
"
KuraiArashi a écrit :
"
KuraiArashi a écrit :
So I've now put a bit more currency into my gear and actually updated it. As I said previous All my gear was from halfway through the 2nd week of league on this character as it was strong enough to do the bosses I wanted to do already and I was farming maps with other characters.

I'm pretty much only interested in this character atm and am looking to level it up and gearing it to do uber elder easier.

So I changed my helm, boots, 1 rare ring, bossing belt, and 1 jewel. These upgrades cost around 18 exalts. (excluding sell value of previous gear, jewels) The jewel cost me around 8ex. The ring cost around 4. But with those changes and changing 2 passives on my tree + 20% my blood rage (was lazy before) and my conc effect that was on my totem (it was 9% again was being lazy) My shaper dps went from around 600k (this was without blood rage and punishment wasnt active. Just realized today I hadn't clicked "been hit recently" so it wasnt active) to 1,017,159.9 total combined. (Blood rage gives attack speed and with 20% at lvl 7 its 13% increased attack speed and I have enough life regen to not even come remotely close to degening during bosses so the 13% added attack speed is well worth it.) In reality my shaper DPS prior to this should have been around 800k because I also did not tick "always at full life". Considering the flow of shaper fights and how I can be more relaxed with this character during normal shaper Punishment is automatically up most of the time because I can face tank most a few of the mechanics with no worry. So these upgrades have changed my dps by around 200k.

My updated pastebin: https://pastebin.com/1qR3nK4e

In total taking into account that most of my gear was bought 1 1/2 weeks into league so it was considerably more expensive I have now spent around 100 exalts in this character not including the Headhunter because as I said before I got my HH from temple. I have calculated the price based on todays market for the items I bought 1 1/2 weeks into league and price of all the gear would be closer to 45-50exalts right now. I've still have 80 RAW exalts to spend on this character and around 30ex in stuff to sell in shop still. So I will be making more upgrades. Currently trying to find a nice elder steel ring with atleast 80 ilvl for a crafting base but the people that actually have those are never online. 84 or higher doesn't even exist. Which is why I've went with essence of hysteria for my steel ring crafting for now.

Will be further upgrading and seeing how far I can push this. Currently looking for the elder steel ring crafting base I mentioned and a specific corruption on atziri's disfavour.

Upgraded again, Finally found a nice corrupted Atziri's Disfavour. It was 120k shaper dps increase by itself. The only downside was it was 53 exalts. So roughly at around 153 exalts spent on this character but ive got 1,130,xxx shaper dps atm and still investing more to improve.

New pastebin with new axe and with HH equiped instead of Bossing belt...: https://pastebin.com/Fh3ybL28

Nice! Good luck on Uber Elder! Please share your results with us after the fight, im currently not playing much and havent spawned him yet.

Gratz on your Disfavour, im thinking of getting a nice one with corrupion too, but first i want my Vuln+Frenzy Tombfists. I use a 1off perf Disfavour in Std with a 30% quality corruption, that one already have 662pdps, but a nice rolled one with inc. Phys and maybe inc. attack speed would obviously be much better.

Love how you further want to improve him, you seem to like this build. :) Most of the people play a build to level 90 and start over.

Uber Elder didn't go that great. This league was my first league ever doing shaper, I have had a few builds that had alot of currency investment my largest being 1 my friend funded in breach league that had 250 ex in it, but my skills as a player was pretty terrible. Anyways I downed shaper for the first time ever this league (total of only 3 tries prior to this league and always stopped after 2 deaths and got a friend to clean). I've killed him about 20 times this league or more. The damage improvement with the weapon and the rare ring was huge. Although I would still do more damage with Ming's Heart but I like the extra 400 more life i have with a rare ring instead of Ming's. I attempted Uber elder 4 times some of the deaths where due to internet issues as my internet was acting up some was due to stupidity but was do to not knowing the fight. I like going in blind and learning as I go. The damage wasn't lacking it was just pretty difficult to find time to hit either 1 of them once I got to the add phase. I got both of them to 50% 3 of the 4 tries tho. Haven't tried it since as I haven't had the time to play. It's really unfortunate that I've gotten so busy IRL i really wanted to push more on this build. I've always been a fan of EQ but never played it when it was meta and decided to give it a try this league.
Clear everything except Uber Elder now with this build (first time! thank you very much for the build).

Almost complete my gem set as well with vaal earthquake 21/20 and less duration 21/23.

A few things to add:

1. I didn't take red storm and add more life instead.
2. I think enlighten 4 is required for this build to work properly and sometimes avoid potential death from insufficient mana (it happens several times even with enlighten 3 + mana leech). I strongly suggest that we have unreserved mana for at least 2 earthquake. Better, 3 earthquake if possible by taking tireless passive skill group plus some good jewel with 4th slot reduced mana cost.

Again, this build is very fun to play. I wish someone could take it to uber elder successfully. For me, I achieve my goal already. Thanks again.

Ps. I wish I could get more luck to get t1 extra fire damage in this amulet T.T

Dernière édition par pisitputt, le 25 juil. 2018 02:11:56
I just wanted to chime in to say that I've just killed Shaper deathless on my first try with this build.
I have made a few changes to the tree, but nevertheless playing it has been a blast!
Thanks for the guide!
Hello there! It`s the first build im gonna try at this game cause i started few days ago.
I want to ask what is the point of getting resolute technique. Isn`t critical striking better???
Enjoying the build - trying to gear out for end-game and I'm having trouble with my EQ Attack speed/aftershock.

Attack speed is currently at 0.51sec, and skill duration is 0.46 sec. However, when CWDT/Blood Rage procs and I get 3 frenzy charges, my attack speed is too fast again and I don't get 1 aftershock per hit.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Dernière édition par SheriffBarclay, le 6 août 2018 22:38:53
Totems are pretty junk and die quick. A 6L vaal double strike is way better imo after testing.
"
Totems are pretty junk and die quick. A 6L vaal double strike is way better imo after testing.

ill do some testing. I had no problems with fast dying totems, but a vaal double strike seems pretty op anyway.
Tried Uber Elder for my first time and killed him with this build!
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8innh17BrU4
Dernière édition par Prycro, le 13 août 2018 14:43:44
My current version.

Scion though.

https://pastebin.com/5q3G8Tv6
Dernière édition par PicsTimesThree, le 15 août 2018 14:50:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires