Deleted

"
Inceneration a écrit :
Decent build. Will try out the Low end gear build :)

For the rest of the fools that keeps Spamming Go away. The build is legit. Even PoB confirms that for me. Learn to use the different programs before insulting a build creator!

A question tho.

What is the odds of getting culling strike on the Vanustra?

Greetings
Inceneration

Culling strike has been removed from the list of possible corruptions

Now that corruption is only available on STD

However the new sword corruption you can go for is fortify on melee hit.
Doing budget version on a 5L, can get 1.5mil(BF)/1mil(Sunder) DPS on Shaper/Guardians with vaal lightning trap. Bodied Minotaur very easily using Sunder (It was a corrupted map, can't remember the mods, something something not a BS map words here) because I didn't have a BladeFlurry gem leveled up yet.

Opted to use Kaoms roots cause I didn't like being status'd, is very annoying.

Opted for perma fortitude because maintaining it during a boss fight is also extremely annoying(The constant atkspeed buff also makes leapslam feel good btw)

Opted out of Blood Rage because maintaining that all the time is also extremely annoying (i'm lazy).

Good build, budget friendly, obviously can't Facetank so it does require some kind of ability to focus and respond(which is funny for me because im stupidly lazy, goes to show you how good this build works).

Also. POGCHAMPION IS L.I.T.
Dernière édition par Mehaperson, le 19 juin 2018 00:45:36
No gems on shoes and gloves??? and also when it comes to bosses.. am i supposed to recolour my chest every single time swapping gems?
Dernière édition par IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI, le 20 juin 2018 14:46:53
Hello man i have a question, what gems in boots and gloves? i realy want to test this build :)
"
No gems on shoes and gloves??? and also when it comes to bosses.. am i supposed to recolour my chest every single time swapping gems?

You're supposed to notice that im rocking a tabula

therefore its up to you to pick whatever skill you want to use (use your brain I explained enough in my video)
If you wanna purchase a 6link you need to choose whether or not you're doing bossing or clear speed.

No gems in boots and gloves

Once again brain power required

Cwdt + increased duration + immortal call setup

Hatred + herald of ashe setup

blood magic + blasphemy + curse setup for adrenaline

Leap slam + fortify + faster attacks + blood magic setup

6link main skill setup

use brain required for build to work kkty

(all of which is in the pob)
Dernière édition par Bloomania, le 20 juin 2018 22:15:36
how do i proc adrenaline?
i cant seem to proc adrenaline heres my gear.. and also shaper is fucking hard to do with this. Also my earlier reply got deleted by ggg cuz i "harrased a build creator" hahaha

i can get rid of abyssus for
but i lose alot of dmg and gain like 200 hp,
"
i cant seem to proc adrenaline heres my gear.. and also shaper is fucking hard to do with this. Also my earlier reply got deleted by ggg cuz i "harrased a build creator" hahaha

"Adrenaline (turned on with a blasphemy / blood magic curse)" with a curse (assassins mark, etc for example)

So in your weapon swap (x is the hotkey) you need to have a 3L weapon with that setup, then you activate the aura and what this will do, it will drop your hp to "low life" and proc adrenaline. Then you push x again to go back to your main setup then proceed to body the boss.
"
Mehaperson a écrit :
"

"Adrenaline (turned on with a blasphemy / blood magic curse)" with a curse (assassins mark, etc for example)

So in your weapon swap (x is the hotkey) you need to have a 3L weapon with that setup, then you activate the aura and what this will do, it will drop your hp to "low life" and proc adrenaline. Then you push x again to go back to your main setup then proceed to body the boss.

ahhhh ok i see you <3. Have you done this build yourself? If yes is my gear aiiiiiiiiiit? if not then dont bother replying :) thanks my brudda
Dernière édition par IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlI, le 24 juin 2018 10:23:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires