Deleted

Hey men, first of all, thanks alot for the time you spent setting up great guides like you did so far.

I just wanted to say that it's sad people have been able to drive you into deleting your build ( found it out yesterday and was planning to give it a huge try with some budget, hopefully I still have the PoB) and I simply wanted to cheer you up a bit since it seems there has been alot of hatred from random kids on your posts.

Clearly going to spend like a few days giving this build a try and if it does work (It will obviously) well i'll be glad to share the joy and passion with other people like you and mention that it comes from an old school PoE player.

I'd rather have you post more and more of those good ideas and knowledge about the game, but if you made up your mind about all of this i can't do nothing to change that, so I just hope you keep having fun down there and hope that at some point we'll have the chance to see more of your knowledge around here.

Cheers men, take care have fun and see ya later !

Here's the PoB link for those who still wanna use this build. https://pastebin.com/khXWwiuP

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires