[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

After my success in the last league. I'll try this build in the upcoming.

"
stunvn a écrit :
After my success in the last league. I'll try this build in the upcoming.

Awesome man, good luck!
what gem should use for leveling ?
"
totemftw a écrit :
what gem should use for leveling ?

Leveling with Spectral Throw works well IMO, and would probably be very good for clearing Incursions.
Level 62 now in Incursion.

basically the build will shine after clearing the cruel lab, the clear speed is amazing after that. I even manage to clear the whole incursion with it, which i have trouble even staying alive before. My gear however is far from perfect, with resistance not even capped. lol.. But i believe i will continue with this build!

I'm using tabula at the moment, with limited fusing orb, im not sure if to maintain using TR or switch to maybe at least 5L Lioneye's vision, any take on this?
"
churoshyo a écrit :
Level 62 now in Incursion.

basically the build will shine after clearing the cruel lab, the clear speed is amazing after that. I even manage to clear the whole incursion with it, which i have trouble even staying alive before. My gear however is far from perfect, with resistance not even capped. lol.. But i believe i will continue with this build!

I'm using tabula at the moment, with limited fusing orb, im not sure if to maintain using TR or switch to maybe at least 5L Lioneye's vision, any take on this?

Tabula is definitely more DPS than 5L Lioneye's Vision, but LV also has up to 100 life and a bunch of armor. Eventually the Tab just won't be enough for survivability. I would say maybe once you get your Grelwood Shanks you can switch over to 5L LV. By that time your damage output should be enough to run without a full 6L for a while.

Or, just rock Tabula until you start dying and hopefully by that time you have enough currency to buy a 6L LV - that might be the best route.
yeah.. i'll see how the marketplace doing this few days. If 5/6L is out of my reach then i'll make do with TR lol..

Currently Grelwood is sitting at 50c. Still waiting for it to go down. A good rumi is around 7-8c. waiting that to lower down too. lol
Hello. I have two questions. Should I use double swords or double axes to level until I get grelwood? Is there any good unique to level?

And the second question: Why Greater multiple projectiles instead of Lesser?

Thanks in advance
"
churoshyo a écrit :
yeah.. i'll see how the marketplace doing this few days. If 5/6L is out of my reach then i'll make do with TR lol..

Currently Grelwood is sitting at 50c. Still waiting for it to go down. A good rumi is around 7-8c. waiting that to lower down too. lol

Ichimonji isn't a bad choice to start either if you need sword upgrades.

"
archaonn7 a écrit :
Hello. I have two questions. Should I use double swords or double axes to level until I get grelwood? Is there any good unique to level?
And the second question: Why Greater multiple projectiles instead of Lesser?
Thanks in advance

I would use double swords to level because we start grabbing sword nodes pretty early. Dual axes are fine very early during leveling, but eventually swords just become better for us. Check out the leveling section of the guide.

We use GMP instead of LMP for the extra clear. You could use LMP if you want, but your projectile spread won't be as big (which is nice for open layout maps). Once we get Grelwoods and Gratuitous Violence we have no problem with our clear damage anyways, so more AoE to clear is better IMO.
Tabula is a must-have item if you don't have 5-link or 6link armor.

Your res, phys reduc can be capped even when you are wearing tabula.

So, I suggest only replace tabula when you have enough fund to buyout a 6-link LV.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires