[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

"
Denyyourass a écrit :
How do you get enough INT to level HOI and Hatred

in incursion i needed a bit on a ring to get enough.

However, in delve I just grabbed the jewel socket in the shadow area for 3 points, taking the path through 2 int nodes. With the rest of the int from the shadow area that's enough without needing any on gear.
*erased double post*
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 22 oct. 2018 16:27:04
Why dont use HOI with curse on hit/asssasin mark?
"
Denyyourass a écrit :
Why dont use HOI with curse on hit/asssasin mark?

not enough space, no real need, and i don't use HoI in my delve version now (Herald of Purity is nice for drawing aggro and still gives almost as much dps).

There's no real point in HoI-CoH-Assassin's Mark... it doesn't do much of anything for endgame bosses, and I don't need help for clearing, so why bother? Better to use an assassin's mark on hit ring, since i'm using a shaper ring anyway, at least then i'd apply it vs bosses. But it's not really a huge deal there either, since curses are so heavily blunted vs endgame bosses it'd barely have an effect.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 22 oct. 2018 16:35:35
Would barrage for TS become a ok replacement. I know TS is better damage wise but I prefer barrage because of its easy mechanics. Will there be a alot of missed dps?

Also for leveling, Your Path of Building Skill trees are all the same 30,60,90.
Dernière édition par CyberExo, le 30 oct. 2018 01:46:59
"
CyberExo a écrit :
Would barrage for TS become a ok replacement. I know TS is better damage wise but I prefer barrage because of its easy mechanics. Will there be a alot of missed dps?

Also for leveling, Your Path of Building Skill trees are all the same 30,60,90.

Barrage is fine, i just prefer tshot cuz barrage misses a bunch of hits at the distance i prefer to keep.

And yeah, I don't use PoB much so i didn't do a lot with it, just imported my character from Delve for people wanting to see that. Leveling order on the trees is mostly preference and common sense, take what you want when you feel like it's important.
Hi there, i wanted to thank you for this awesome build idea. This build has a really high damage output which makes boss fights trivial. The clearspeed also is really really good. The high movement speed of the build coupled with Tailwind and the reduced cooldown for Blink Arrow makes it quite easy to dodge things. Void Shot is really cool, it does decent damage and the sound effect is just great. Found it to be a little squishy on 500+ delve depth but it's manageable as long as you pay attention to what you are doing. If u socket a Blocck Chance Reduction gem in the Tornado Shot links it's even possible to clear HoGM (not deathless, at least for me). Here is my gear:

Is the change to Arborix good for this build?

It's an okay change, but nothing amazing. All that's changed on Arborix is it has a higher flat phys roll now. But my particular setup is based mostly around flat cold damage and crit, Arborix doesn't exactly align with what I'm going for. If you wanted to do more of a phys-to-ele version of the build, Arborix would be alright, but it almost certainly wouldn't top the flat cold + Opus approach.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 29 nov. 2018 18:50:37
This build helps me gain 24 achievements?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires