[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Are you going to update this for Betrayal? like doing lvling guide, PoB, useful items, etc.

"
Rodrisky a écrit :
Are you going to update this for Betrayal? like doing lvling guide, PoB, useful items, etc.

I don't really bother with leveling guides, it's pretty straightforward.

I'll update with a PoB at the very least for 3.5 when I get around to making the build, but since nothing from the past setups has been nerfed and all the items and affixes and whatnot are still available, the previous patch versions of the build are still perfectly relevant.

Maybe 3.5 will have some new uniques or affixes to improve it, but until I get around to it, know that the previous versions work just fine.
This definitely seems to be very strong in 3.5 with buffed Voidfletcher. What do you think about Hyrri's Ire in 3.5? Seems like a fuckload of flat cold on that thing. Worth it over a rare elder chest you think?
"
Kayer a écrit :
This definitely seems to be very strong in 3.5 with buffed Voidfletcher. What do you think about Hyrri's Ire in 3.5? Seems like a fuckload of flat cold on that thing. Worth it over a rare elder chest you think?

Definitely an option worth considering. Using a Hatred crit watcher's eye instead of the flat cold version I usually use would make up for the loss of crit (and then some), though it would cost much more. You will lose life (in favor of higher dodge and evasion), but in my opinion that's fine... it's not for everyone though.
This looks like my build for 3.5

I'll try to adapt other cold skills, maybe even CoC memery at some point.

Thanks.

"
Kayer a écrit :

I edited the values into PoB with OP's current build:
https://pastebin.com/2C1KryaW
+46k dps even after losing 8% crit chance from OP's very nice chest
+5% evade
+1% attack dodge (at 74% before... what can we drop?)
+10% spell dodge
-540 life

4.6k hp 77% / 75% / 74% Evade / Dodge / Sp Dodge
vs
5.2k hp 72% / 74% / 64%
Dernière édition par lilbuddha, le 5 déc. 2018 17:29:59
"
lilbuddha a écrit :

Thanks.

"
Kayer a écrit :

+5% evade
+10% spell dodge
-540 life

vs
5.2k hp 72% / 74% / 64%

to be fair, i actually wound up taking vaal grace outta my setup later on cuz i never found myself bothering to use it. Instead i replaced it with frost bomb, which i do actually remember to use. So yeah, hyrri's wouldn't actually overcap my dodge now.

20% more dps does sound pretty damned tempting, but that much life lost... that might be rough. I'm not big on getting massive amounts of life, but dropping down to 4.7k or so puts me low enough to be oneshot by some stuff i don't always avoid well, like purifier's grenades. But an occasional extra endgame death doesn't really bug me much, so...

yeah, definitely a good chest to consider, a lotta upside and a fair downside. Plus it'll be way more readily available than a chest like mine from Delve, that thing was admittedly very nice and a great fossil hit + slam.
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 5 déc. 2018 17:49:15
"
Shppy a écrit :
"
lilbuddha a écrit :

Thanks.

"
Kayer a écrit :

+5% evade
+10% spell dodge
-540 life

vs
5.2k hp 72% / 74% / 64%

to be fair, i actually wound up taking vaal grace outta my setup later on cuz i never found myself bothering to use it. Instead i replaced it with frost bomb, which i do actually remember to use. So yeah, hyrri's wouldn't actually overcap my dodge now.

20% more dps does sound pretty damned tempting, but that much life lost... that might be rough. I'm not big on getting massive amounts of life, but dropping down to 4.7k or so puts me low enough to be oneshot by some stuff i don't always avoid well, like purifier's grenades. But an occasional extra endgame death doesn't really bug me much, so...

yeah, definitely a good chest to consider, a lotta upside and a fair downside. Plus it'll be way more readily available than a chest like mine from Delve, that thing was admittedly very nice and a great fossil hit + slam.

seems pretty strong, if not for endgame than at the very least a very good budget option early league if it retains the same droprate/value.

perhaps we could drop something in favour of the roth life wheel and forces of nature if we go that way anyways? might not be worth it at all though.
how much does voidfletch usually fetch for? how leaguestart viable is this, i love the sound of it.
"
Irra_set a écrit :
how much does voidfletch usually fetch for? how leaguestart viable is this, i love the sound of it.

not really starter viable just cuz voidfletcher comes from uber elder. Takes a week or so for it to get to its usual price
Leaguestart it appears barrage and ice shot will be fine, looking at other builds. Also saw people talking about scourge arrow. I want to play with CoC too, so i'm gonna level winter orb and ice spear and some other gems related just in case i wanna transition.

Voidfletcher might end up pretty rare if GGG is downplaying their drop rate changes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires