[3.7 updated] Voidfletcher Deadeye (all core content cleared, budget options available, 600+ depth)

Hi, can someone explain me how to start my tree ? And what to get in priority while leveling ? :)

Sorry for my shyat english tho. Thanks :)
Just had a quick tst on this build and it rocks. Nice synergies.
Well, I also want to do this build to start a char on the new League, because from all the ranged build around, this one seems to be the more fun and entertaining to play with.

Unfortunately there is no guide tips on how to level up from the ground, and since it's my first Range build, I'm totally lost on what are good spell to start/PST pathing/basic stuff-stat... Does someone have a build around that could serve as a stepping stone for going for this build ?

I don't think OP want to do a full starter build path, otherwise it would already be here.
Nvm I managed somehow, I had a hard time at early act 2 (I had like 150 dps on Ice shot... but as soon as I got my 4L and some gear I was able to go jump right to 700dps.

But I have one question, is Soul Raker really worth wasting 4 points on claw nod ? If yes, when should I take it (lvl) ?
Soul Raker only works when you slot in Lioneye's Fall jewel. It basicly converts all those claw mods into bow mods. Only slot them when you can afford the jewel.
Oh I see thanks !
If you only have one 4L, slot in ice arrow for crap clearing and put in tornado shot for bosses or harder fights. Focus on getting Death Harp and upgrade or straight to Death Opus bow. You will see the difference of the number of projectiles.
Found that i needed to keep GMP slotted even with death's opus for now. about to jump into merc lab... chose tailwind first so missing that extra proj from endless munitions. 40-60 was rough but coming together now. Syndicate guys are rough though, lotsa degens that evasion does nothing for.
very nice build , im curently lvl 48 and i run tru everything , the only issue i have is mana sustain
"
posa a écrit :
very nice build , im curently lvl 48 and i run tru everything , the only issue i have is mana sustain

grab one of the "% of attack damage leeched as mana" nodes and you'll be fine until you get that claw node with it.

---

Just got my voidfletcher. WOOOW. The boom is so nice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires