g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

So this is about what I could do for end game gear haven't tryed out uber elder yet bu everything else goes down easy. I still think I'm a bit low on life 5.5 k any suggestions on what to improve whiteout loosing dps?

Thx in advance
Hello, i've been wondering about crafting a claw, how much does it cost to craft a 350+ pdps on average? i know it depends on luck, but i dont know if it better to save like 2 or 2.5 ex and buy one, or actually craft one. Is there a guide to claw crafting? I dont know if its the same for every weapon, this is my first league and first character playing.

Thanks goof1313 for all the help during your stream
"
koloradown a écrit :
Hello, i've been wondering about crafting a claw, how much does it cost to craft a 350+ pdps on average? i know it depends on luck, but i dont know if it better to save like 2 or 2.5 ex and buy one, or actually craft one. Is there a guide to claw crafting? I dont know if its the same for every weapon, this is my first league and first character playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-lyE6yKUI

Mathil put out a god tier claw crafting vid. 350+ dps are only about 1 to 1.5ex
"
Vendicator a écrit :
"
koloradown a écrit :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-lyE6yKUI

Mathil put out a god tier claw crafting vid. 350+ dps are only about 1 to 1.5ex

Thanks!
"
ynsae a écrit :
Started this build yesterday as a newb, just killed Kitava and I THINK I understand how rthe build works. It would be great to get some solid clarification on the ideal playstyle based off the OP. There really isn't one in all 38 pages and I noticed that the people still leveling the Acts (or sub 60) read this as "Reave/Vaal" is the mouse2 skill.

For leveling, put Reave in to get it leveled but I could have removed it all together and BFl would melt mobs so quickly that Reave was draining mana and doing 1/4 the damage.

Great guide g00FY and very fun build but maybe a few bullets that show a yellow trash rotation and boss rotation. From just leveling I think you use BFl (unless it's a big pack) to get your Vaal Reave up and use it on the next group that won't be splatter in 0.5 of holding BFl. I'm still new so please correct me, I know I'm wrong.

It's literally in the guide, including a video. You have 2 skills. One you use for aoe, one you use for single target. Not exactly sure what you are looking for in "clarification".

"
Inkwizycjaa a écrit :
Great build, goofy! Nice job.

I dont have any problems with clearing maps till 16. Problem is with survi on Syndicate and bosses like Chimera, Minotaur. Can you look at my inventory? I know I need to replace helmet, boots and gloves.

My skill setup is reave (clear), blade flurry for ST.
Auras: Purity, Ash, Hatred.
Blood rage all the time. Im missing something?

Update 1:
I was missing a vaal pact, because of bloodseeker. Now, when I have a vaal pact there's no sense to use bloodrage, true?

I personally don't use blood rage unless I out regen it because it drives me nuts.

"
ZZNennOZZ a écrit :
g00fy_goober can you post your curent gear please?? and your defenses and your offenses please your old gear makes confuz alot in here.

What makes you think that a guide owner would make a specific build every single league? Gear and such was updated last league which is the last time I did it. Ignore offense/defense screenshots.

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get some help? I am relatively new but i can only get like 35k reeve dps and not sure what im missing? my gems are low as i am leveling them but it cant be the reason why its that low. i was hoping for atleast 100k, any advice to a newbie would be GREATLY appreciated.

"
illsaveyou a écrit :
Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get some help? I am relatively new but i can only get like 35k reeve dps and not sure what im missing? my gems are low as i am leveling them but it cant be the reason why its that low. i was hoping for atleast 100k, any advice to a newbie would be GREATLY appreciated.

Your claws are extremely low dps. Look at the guide, check gearing section and look up things you do not know. Should use bloodseeker till you can get around like 350+ pdps claw. Right now you have a 198 pdps one and a 232 pdps one. Abyssus is fine but especially with loreweave is going to make you take a whole bunch more damage, a nice rare would be better and if you get pseudo 6l would actually INCREASE your reave dps (though drop your bflurry single target by a bit).

Get rid of le heup ring. Not in the guide other ring has 0 dps on it. Ammy has nice crit and that's about it. No stygian, no 2 socket tombfists. Also level 7, level 10, level 11, and level 13 gems.

This is all without looking at your tree or any jewels you have in there or what level your are or nodes you have or have not taken. My advice is to read the guide, slowly.
do you have a guide for your Golem build ?? i will like to try
"
Worfy a écrit :
So this is about what I could do for end game gear haven't tryed out uber elder yet bu everything else goes down easy. I still think I'm a bit low on life 5.5 k any suggestions on what to improve whiteout loosing dps?

Thx in advance

any sugestions about what i was asking? cant seem to pass lvl 91 keep dying allot and realy dont know why
@Goofy are u cool when we are linking items to sell? like to help others to make the build more optimized? cuz i got some gear for us here which id like to share/sell.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires