g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

dual-wield should be still an option, maybe two claws and u get a free banner for 0 mana... alot new options there :D
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
Curious,

How do you think this build would be played as a reave duo party? The major downside I see is trying to keep stacks up in a party with someone else playing with reave/blade flurry.
Dernière édition par kestalkayden, le 5 déc. 2018 12:51:39
"
hans_die_wurst a écrit :
dual-wield should be still an option, maybe two claws and u get a free banner for 0 mana... alot new options there :D

Idk about dual-wield. Again have to check/test things out, but going for 2 high dps expensive weapons just for a bit of extra phys dmg and attack speed seems like a very expensive option for little benefit.

As for banners, i do not think i am going to be very fond of them for many reasons, and as for build, you would have to drop 2 points to get it. Probably the fortify node.

Personally id rather not have more stuff to cast in combat (i.e banners/focus) and keep the perma fortify over the banner passive.

Again still need to test the waters though and see how things go.
Yo bro, can u please please please make 1-2 more steps for the skil tree? like 90 points and 100 points? i get so lost from the stage from 83 points to final 119 points :/ I would really appreciate that !
"
batubreezy a écrit :
Yo bro, can u please please please make 1-2 more steps for the skil tree? like 90 points and 100 points? i get so lost from the stage from 83 points to final 119 points :/ I would really appreciate that !

To be honest its never going to happen. Passives are very flexible and there is no 100% sure way you have to go. If you take life nodes over dmg nodes, or crit nodes over jewel sockets or w/e it does not really matter.

Even without any steps at all, all that is really needed is the full tree. Fill it out how you wish. In future I probably won't even have passive tree steps because of this reason.
i just feel like it helps so much more for new players like me. This was my first build i played out to level 94 and im loving it..i still dont know what do pick, where to respec points to get some life and so on, so i feel it really helps so i know this is the "right" way..

maybe its just me then idk..thanks anyways <3
At about lvl 30 this build is having so little dps it's unplayable. 15 seconds to kill rares. 12 deaths to kill Innocence. I was testing this as a league starter; it's absolute crap.
"
batubreezy a écrit :
i just feel like it helps so much more for new players like me. This was my first build i played out to level 94 and im loving it..i still dont know what do pick, where to respec points to get some life and so on, so i feel it really helps so i know this is the "right" way..

maybe its just me then idk..thanks anyways <3

Ya I get you man, its nice to have a general idea and as a newer player you see stuff like that as much more important. The more builds you play the more poe you play the more you realize it really doesn't matter. As long as you have a general idea of the tree that is all that matters. For me personally I usually grab acro asap and almost all if not all of the life nodes first. Damage always seems ok.

"
Eatsblood a écrit :
At about lvl 30 this build is having so little dps it's unplayable. 15 seconds to kill rares. 12 deaths to kill Innocence. I was testing this as a league starter; it's absolute crap.

Sorry you feel that way but build doesn't really start doing to good (especially with reave) until you get multistrike linked on it at 38.
Will that build work in 3.5?
What do u guys think for the bandits? would 2 passive points also work?

Or is Alira really the way to go here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires