g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

update this build pleaseeee
"
nhoxbuzz123 a écrit :
update this build pleaseeee

Its fully updated on POB + through my profile.
why do you upgrade to tombfists? i seem to be losing 5k tooltip dps with 1 abyssal socket tombfist from my spiked gloves and my gloves were average at best, is the intimidate so important?
"
theFirstOne a écrit :
why do you upgrade to tombfists? i seem to be losing 5k tooltip dps with 1 abyssal socket tombfist from my spiked gloves and my gloves were average at best, is the intimidate so important?

All you have to do is simply compare 2 items.

Rare spiked gloves with good rolls would give you the following:

80+ life
80+ res
12 attack speed
20% melee dmg

Tombfists with 2 jewels all well rolled would give you:

10% attack speed
6% max life
80+ life
4 phys dmg mods worth of dmg and that's if you had 3 stat jewels of + life and 2x + dmg, 4 mod jewels would be even godlier
10% MORE multiplier to damage cuz of intimidate

So yes tombfists would be quite a bit better especially if you got a couple solid jewels in there. You have to remember Intimiade is a 10% more multiplier to your damage its not just a flat 10% increased damage. So comparing it to something like 20% melee damage you would actually be gaining a lot more. That coupled with the 2 life rolls on jewels + flat life on gloves you get much more damage and more life. Attack speed cancels out for most part, 10% vs 12%.

In conclusion basically you lose some res (which can be made up on other gear pieces) and gain more life, more damage, + intimidate which yes is pretty good trade off.

Thanks for the update man. Came back here after having leveled with this guide and liking it for casual map/delve to tell you abyssus is a no go in deep delves. Good to see I don't have to reroll just yet!
"
dialectiq a écrit :
Thanks for the update man. Came back here after having leveled with this guide and liking it for casual map/delve to tell you abyssus is a no go in deep delves. Good to see I don't have to reroll just yet!

Still kicking it seems :)
Hey goofy!
Let me start by saying, great build. I've ran mathils versions the past 2 leagues, but after playing yours I gotta say I prefer it!

You think you could check out my account and tell me what I might want to upgrade next? Just spend about 20ex getting a bunch of stuff so now I Wana know what the next step would be. Thank you! My account should be public.
Yo GOOF <3

Do you recommend rare helms over Abyssus now? Or is Abyssus still a legit option.
"
sako22 a écrit :
Hey goofy!
Let me start by saying, great build. I've ran mathils versions the past 2 leagues, but after playing yours I gotta say I prefer it!

You think you could check out my account and tell me what I might want to upgrade next? Just spend about 20ex getting a bunch of stuff so now I Wana know what the next step would be. Thank you! My account should be public.

Thanks very much. Glad to hear your enjoying it so much. As for your build, most of it looks pretty good. I would just go for w/e upgrades that you feel you need and that you can find for a price you think is worth it. I have no idea on how much you want to min/max build so let me point out a few general things.

Gem levels/quality are all over. If your going to push them to 20 and then flip them and re level that's fine.

Your belt needs some major upgrading. Stygian would be godly again depends how much you want to min/max. But stats EDWA, life, and even res are prty low on belt, getting higher across the board and throwing in another abyss jewel would be prty significant.

Your claw has like 350 pdps which is not bad, but there is no crit roll at all and attack speed roll is prty low. You could find one around 350 pdps with 25+ attack speed roll on it and master craft the crit on it for much higher dps output.

Your ammy is also extremely bad. Probably your worst piece even over the belt. I realize its almost impossible to find an ammy with perfect high tier rolls of life + EDWA + PHS dmg + crit multi + crit chance and some res/stats if u still need. However yours doesn't even have life or phs dmg on it and I would say those are the first 2 most important rolls. Would try to find one with decent life like 60+ 70+ if your really feeling it, high phys dmg and then crit multi with an open slot for crit chance craft or with multi + chance alrdy on it.

"
gibtuck a écrit :
Yo GOOF <3

Do you recommend rare helms over Abyssus now? Or is Abyssus still a legit option.

Abyssus is a ton of dps and honestly im up in the air. For delves though and what they are and not having a ton of boss stuff, I would say 100% rare helm. In a normal league I still do not know if abyssus is worth the 40%+ extra phys damage you take... Single target dps skyrockets, reave is pretty similar and slightly more dmg with rare helm just because the extra links. Basically it comes down to a huge single target dps increase vs 40%+ extra phys dmg taken. Guess everyone will have to make that call themselves. Would assume it would rely heavily on the type of content you are planning to do. If you plan on doing a lot of end game bosses, shaper/uber elder etc rocking abyssus might be better. If you just plan on doing high tier maps and such, rare is probably best seeing as blade flurry still kills most bosses instantly.
So to clarify,

If we can afford a farrul's fur should we go for it ? Or loreweave is the way to go ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires