[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
m0rd3cha1 a écrit :
Short Update:

Managed to craft a decent exquisite blade with fortify (around 480 pdps) and decided to give rage Support and berserk a spin. I must say, it really
Kind of trivialises the High Level Legion encounters, which was the Main Focus for this decision (bosses melt anyways) it also makes me more Tanky, aswell as faster which are on the top on my priority List. If you get a 7l weapon, definately give it a go!

Greets

I've been calling this one for awhile now, but it's still super slept on, even more so than the power of impale; though you don't really need to wait for a 7-link to do it. The real problem is having enough free action bar slots to do it, but if it came down to a choice between the two I'd rather have Berserk than a Totem once you're at that power point (where basically everything except multiple rare legion encounters melt). You could also put Close Combat there for more direct damage, as long as you're confident enough to spin on top of hard targets.

"
devon752 a écrit :

Yes that's kinda 12% more, there's probably some correct math for this but 12% for x2 damage should be around 12% more damage.

That is exactly the correct math, assuming your only chance to deal double damage. Chance to deal double damage is additive though, so if you had more elsewhere they wouldn't multiply separately (i.e. 12% chance and 3% chance would equate to base x 1.15, not base x 1.12 x 1.03), which means there's a slight diminishing return in effect as you get closer to 100% chance (same as crit and most other % chance mechanics).
Dernière édition par Archimtiros, le 18 juin 2019 16:41:40
"
danis a écrit :
"
Shaddolf a écrit :

Yeah I'd had that thought. What should I take away you think to put more into life nodes?

U can drop daresso amulet and take some ammy with crit multi, life + craft melee dmg with +1 range

Yeah I'll look into that one for sure.

Which damage nodes should be taken last, that as a lvl89 I can take away to get some more life nodes I haven't taken yet though?
Followed your guide and right now I can farm everything super easily.

Got myself a Farruls Fur today, it's a nice endgame chest after getting starforge.

Things I want to add:
Vaal Molten Shell is super op on short CD.
Look for a lethal pride jewel from the new Legion mechanic. If put in the middle of out skilltree, it will add some Insane mods to allocated nodes!
Dernière édition par Outrage91, le 18 juin 2019 21:51:18
https://pastebin.com/QqBKshYh

Anyone can help me? Most items are too costly and I have no idea what to upgrade.. right now mapping feels slow, not killing fast enough
I have done all the t16 maps corrupted and deathless. Only things that kill me are maraketh or templar legion elite with bad map mods. So i'm trying to figure out way to have more life sustain. Currently crafting an i85 elder belt for the life recovery%.

Is there any way to increase my damage further? Or sustain.
I tried searching for the doryani timeless jewel and almost gave up after a few buy-sale transactions. Its pain in the ass

Spoiler

devon752
can you make gotta go fast version of this build ?
"
Novarronus a écrit :
devon752
can you make gotta go fast version of this build ?

Daresso Salute, Devotos, 5L Bronns Lithe with inc aoe gem, Doomsower, 30% AOE String of Servitude or rampage belt, Dying Sun. 5% aoe corrupted jewels also helps. Doing T1-T9 legion speed farming without dying, speed is OK, AOE is very good. On average I'm cleaning 99% of legion encounter on open map..
any chance to insert berserk and rage gems in the build?
IGN-Chatillion
"
https://pastebin.com/QqBKshYh

Anyone can help me? Most items are too costly and I have no idea what to upgrade.. right now mapping feels slow, not killing fast enough

Lions Roar Flask is the most obvious upgrade.
For DPS u should immediately skill into Honed Edge node. It's one of the best DPS increases on the whole skilltree for only 3 points. What u could do is skill out of the onslaught node and get an onslaught flask instead aswell (thats what I am doing atm). Also the 2nd fortify cluster (the one near juggernaut node) doesnt provice much and is almost purely defensive (skill only if u feel squishy).
Wrecking Ball is also a nice dps boost from the skilltree for starters. U might want to switch some points around

For uniques, belt of the deceiver is nice because the intimidate effect that it provides. Helmet u can go for starkonja (also got lot of life on it) if you cant afford your devoto yet. Keep in mind to keep resis capped ofc if u change rares to uniques.
And you shouldnt really need 2 life flasks tbh. If u cant afford the Lions Roar just go with a regular granite flask. I found blood of the karui to be the best life flask btw.

Overall your state looks pretty good. For gems I'd replace Molten Shell with a Vaal Molten Shell one (u can use both versions of molten shell with that) and Vaal molten shell is a 10k damage shield if u had lions roar active while using it.
There isn't any downside to Vaal molten shell right? Just the same as regular but with the extra use built in?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires