[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Thank You !
Is it really worth putting 3 points into the tree for the 0.6% leech node near hematophagy. when you can put only 1 point to make the link?
Id rather look to put this 2 points somewhere else. or try to get Disemboweling by removing something less important. Or even go with the 2 points and get alira as a bandit if there isn't a place for those points.

Also a friend of mine suggested Darreso's Defiance as a chest. For the endurance charges and onslaught also Immortal Call take priority over the chest so might be a good way to keep the stacks up for it as well as onslaught.
Dernière édition par Syzer97, le 7 juin 2019 11:43:32
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for being so on point with replying and explaining. I loved cyclone years ago despite its short comings and am so excited to use this build in several hours. You're a legend mate!
Thanks for all the work.
Dernière édition par Megavolt419, le 7 juin 2019 11:58:02
"
Syzer97 a écrit :
Is it really worth putting 3 points into the tree for the 0.6% leech node near hematophagy. when you can put only 1 point to make the link?
Id rather look to put this 2 points somewhere else. or try to get Disemboweling by removing something less important. Or even go with the 2 points and get alira as a bandit if there isn't a place for those points.

Also a friend of mine suggested Darreso's Defiance as a chest. For the endurance charges and onslaught also Immortal Call take priority over the chest so might be a good way to keep the stacks up for it as well as onslaught.

it gives max leech rate which is the most important stat that scales your leech
Thanks for all the work on updating the tree.

I feel War Banner might be a bit better than Dread Banner, mostly depending on the new hitchance calculation.

The only thing Dread Banner gives us (without being placed) is the increased impale effect, since we already have 100% chance to impale.

Since we already have 89% increased impale effect the additional impale effect gives about 10% more damage.

War Banner gives about 13% more damage with the current tree (the one without fortify), the additional accuracy allows to hit and crit more reliably and it doesn't need the rampup for impale to show its effect.

The advantage for Dread Banner is the option to actually place it in the shaper fight, since impaling generates stages, while War Banner needs killing
I kinda had the same thing in mind! For supp gems i use brutality, damage on full life, melee phys damage, maim and fortify since those look stronger too in the new patch and i want aoe so i dont pick conc effect.

I go carnage heart since i will be leeching a lot too instead of impresence. For my ascendancy i go endless hunger and brutal fervour, headsman for dmg or impact for clear and accuracy, im not sure yet and also overwhelm. I also have tempered flesh for crit multiplier and go carcass jack for body armour and starkonja instead. I got up to 93% hit chance and 401% multiplier and 48 crit chance!I get still like 950k dps with old gems on pob. Any tips for improvement? I have been thinking about going shadows and dust but idk if unholy might will work with brutality support gem, maybe i will ditch it and go those gloves and replace brutality for conc effect.
What do u think about the new charging Offensive notes at the Duel tree? worth?
"
Sonnyyy84 a écrit :
One Question because im an PoE Noob. where did we get our leeching when we dont skill it in the Slayer Ascendancy?

Bottom part, that one node with 0.6% covers it all. You technically don't need it if you are sure you will have blood rage up all of the time.

"
Sonnyyy84 a écrit :
Thank You !

You are very welcome!

"
Astoon a écrit :
What do u think about the new charging Offensive notes at the Duel tree? worth?

Somebody already asked, tl;dr not worth

"
Syzer97 a écrit :

It's only 2 points and imo, yes. Sometimes you might forget blood rage, sometimes during a boss fight you might forget to reactivate it and at that time you want to be leeching. Consistency is good, 2 points is not much.

"
humblepassafist a écrit :
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for being so on point with replying and explaining. I loved cyclone years ago despite its short comings and am so excited to use this build in several hours. You're a legend mate!

Thank you very much, glad you like it :D

"
Megavolt419 a écrit :
Thanks for all the work.

Np, thank you for checking it out!

"
Kuderion a écrit :
Thanks for all the work on updating the tree.

I feel War Banner might be a bit better than Dread Banner, mostly depending on the new hitchance calculation.

Np dude.
What do you mean new hitchance calculation? Pretty sure Dread banner gives us the last 20% chance needed on hit.

"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Will the final build change a lot after path of building gets updated, or will I be safe following the current pastebin guide? I want to wait for pob to get updated but I don't know if it will before legion launches.

Only thing that will change in gem setup is instead of critical damage place Impale. I even setup the gems in order of priority. Regarding auras use pride, precision and dread banner for leveling. I'll update pastebin as soon as possible when PoB gets patched.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Dernière édition par devon752, le 7 juin 2019 14:19:30
I think Bane of legends is incredibly overrated so I'm gonna go for Brutal Fervour, now I wonder if I really need the accuracy and aoe from Impact or if I have to drop Headsman.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires