[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

ok after updating my gear (shown in spoiler) Max level Sirus ez dead :D (im cold stack version). Will recommend this build to everyone: Fast clearmap, all content available.

Spoiler

Things that still can be upgraded: +2 lvl (im only 91) and would get extra 200k totaldps at least. Lvl up awakened gems, could get chain and gmp awakened. Need do lab for helm enchant (mby 40% increased scourge arrow dmg).

Dernière édition par BryczkowskiPL, le 25 janv. 2020 05:46:25
Is this guide 3.10 viable?
"
Denayd94 a écrit :
Is this guide 3.10 viable?

Hey, sry didnt have enough time to update it, but nothing changed. Everything should work like in 3.9.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
This looks great.

but as someone thats starting again after a 3 year break, it looks very convoluted.

is it possible to trim it down to only today's build relevance?

I cant figure out what build to follow here.
"
IMKR a écrit :
This looks great.

but as someone thats starting again after a 3 year break, it looks very convoluted.

sorry, also, is the main atk skill for this build scrouge arrow or lightning arrow?
"
IMKR a écrit :
"
IMKR a écrit :
This looks great.

sorry, also, is the main atk skill for this build scrouge arrow or lightning arrow?

Scourge Arrow is your single target skill and lightning arrow is aoe clear.
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :
"
IMKR a écrit :
"
IMKR a écrit :
This looks great.

Scourge Arrow is your single target skill and lightning arrow is aoe clear.

thanks for your reply.

how is this build as a first charc in a new league?
Question about Watchers Eye jewel- the one you have in your build is around 7 exalted currently, does it need to be based on hatred? Or can it be cold damage added to bow attacks and work exactly the same? The later is actually acquirable lol

hello. Is this bow worth 6-linking?
And how do you get 20% chance to deal double damage on bow?
Dernière édition par Iwantyoutotrypizza, le 22 mars 2020 16:30:43
"
JelloBoy a écrit :
hello. Is this bow worth 6-linking?
And how do you get 20% chance to deal double damage on bow?

Maybe i missed it and it got nerfed, if your double damage is T1. Compare it to a decent rolled Lioneyes in Path of Building.

"
Iwantyoutotrypizza a écrit :
Question about Watchers Eye jewel- the one you have in your build is around 7 exalted currently, does it need to be based on hatred? Or can it be cold damage added to bow attacks and work exactly the same? The later is actually acquirable lol

A rare Abyss jewel? That also works, but the Unique one has higher rolls and adds more damage. Same answer as before: Use Path of Building to see the difference. Importing Builds and an item to see the change just take around 6-7 clicks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires