[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Omnia_Mutantur a écrit :
Is any updates after killing Shaper?

what kind of updates are you after? if you have any questions - ask away.

I see that your gem setting is little bit different than in your build. Is it only for high level maps or you feel that better for build?
I am currently playing a very similar Character. I opted for "Shaper of Desolation" and "Beacon of Ruin" since i find these Ascendancies better for general Map clearing. I also went with Inpulsas since it helps the speed even more. Furthermore the new Uber Elder Ring "Mark of the Shaper" is pretty good for the Build.
For mapping i am using a Brightbeak, for Red Elder, Shaper etc. i crafted a Shaper Sceptre.

Feel free to take a look at my Character.
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Michaelibk, le 26 mars 2018 09:47:59
Hi, i am looking to play an elementalist build this season and yours seems fun. I have never used BV before and it seems kinda nice, despite it is not a top tier build for maps.

I am actually torn between normal bestiary and SSF. SSF seems to be a good choice this league since we can craft unique items through bestiary. But yet i am wondering if SSF would be smart with this build. What is your opinion?

I really want to play elementalist since i don't care about the meta and i'd rather go SSF in the end !

Thank you
"
Omnia_Mutantur a écrit :
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Omnia_Mutantur a écrit :
Is any updates after killing Shaper?

what kind of updates are you after? if you have any questions - ask away.

I see that your gem setting is little bit different than in your build. Is it only for high level maps or you feel that better for build?

My character is optimised for high level content. I do recommend using mind over matter though, great survivability boost - I've got 7.5k ehp with 900es on top of it. I updated the guide slightly to reflect that.
"
Darklink40 a écrit :
Hi, i am looking to play an elementalist build this season and yours seems fun. I have never used BV before and it seems kinda nice, despite it is not a top tier build for maps.

I am actually torn between normal bestiary and SSF. SSF seems to be a good choice this league since we can craft unique items through bestiary. But yet i am wondering if SSF would be smart with this build. What is your opinion?

I really want to play elementalist since i don't care about the meta and i'd rather go SSF in the end !

Thank you

SSF should be absolutely possible. In fact, I am going to play it myself in the next league. You will probably have to chance Starkonja's head to solve the dexterity issues.
"
Michaelibk a écrit :
I am currently playing a very similar Character. I opted for "Shaper of Desolation" and "Beacon of Ruin" since i find these Ascendancies better for general Map clearing. I also went with Inpulsas since it helps the speed even more. Furthermore the new Uber Elder Ring "Mark of the Shaper" is pretty good for the Build.
For mapping i am using a Brightbeak, for Red Elder, Shaper etc. i crafted a Shaper Sceptre.

An interesting take, mostly optimised for speed clearing obviously. I opted for the can do all content variation. To be honest, I am not convinced that the shaper of desolation brings a lot to the table as herald of Ash already provides decent AoE clearing. I'll have a closer look at your profile when I get home.
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
"
Michaelibk a écrit :

An interesting take, mostly optimised for speed clearing obviously. I opted for the can do all content variation. To be honest, I am not convinced that the shaper of desolation brings a lot to the table as herald of Ash already provides decent AoE clearing. I'll have a closer look at your profile when I get home.

I went full yolo clearspeed now. I can wear 31 Quantity, Brightbeak and Insanity Gloves and still clear up to t15 Maps including Bosses. Shaper of Desolation is pretty useless imho, but oh boy, Beacon of Ruin feels great. Feel free to message me ingame for a showcase, can do a Video as well if demanded.
"
Michaelibk a écrit :

I went full yolo clearspeed now. I can wear 31 Quantity, Brightbeak and Insanity Gloves and still clear up to t15 Maps including Bosses. Shaper of Desolation is pretty useless imho, but oh boy, Beacon of Ruin feels great. Feel free to message me ingame for a showcase, can do a Video as well if demanded.

yeah, i'd like to see the video for sure. also how much xp/h are you making with this setup?
Have you tried a lightpoacher helmet? With spirit balls flying everywhere it could increase clear maybe.
Does mean U need to get the missing dex someplace else, rings perhaps.
"
AnwarD a écrit :
Have you tried a lightpoacher helmet? With spirit balls flying everywhere it could increase clear maybe.
Does mean U need to get the missing dex someplace else, rings perhaps.

I haven't tried the light poacher but I would absolutely use it if I was optimizing for clear speed.
I might be converted after I see the Michaelibk's video, but I would be doing things a bit differently than him.

I would use a high aps dagger with attack speed and some useful stats instead of brightbeak

I would use the green dream jewel for frenzy charges generation

I would get an abyss jewel with onslaught on kill.

I would not spec into the Beacon of Ruin. I tried using proliferation support gem and it made nearly zero difference so I just don't see how Beacon of Ruin can be dramatically better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires