[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
bald a écrit :
Hi

can someone take a look at my bv guy?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SuckLord3000/characters

his name is blimblamvortex

I load in other people pob and theyre at like 300k dps
im at i think 21. I know my gear is shit (im doing ssf), but any obvious things im missing?

ty

if you want to boost your single target damage you need to replace spell echo with damage support, get a better weapon (with spell crit chance) and consider dual wielding instead of using a shield.
"
ryukenden a écrit :

I'm surprise i'm one of the few people using this belt. I mean with this we can skip the second duration cluster (even though I not planning to get it anyway)

its good for low level but you will struggle for resists when you try to maximize dps with an elder amulet and a warlords ring/mark of the shaper ring combo
what would you focus on next on my character?

Spoiler
Dernière édition par rax4r, le 7 juin 2018 22:55:36
"
rax4r a écrit :
what would you focus on next on my character?

Spoiler

the easiest would be to replace the jewel in your belt. from there maybe boots? get some boots with health, resists and movespeed.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
ive followed everything but I still feel like im lacking something, either im too squishy or I don't do enough damage to kill everything fast enough im only level 73 but I probably have about 80 nodes from passive skill points. am I missing some that are game changers and I only have pendulum of destruction, are the rest of the ascendancy game changing or am I just doing something wrong.
how do u have so much cast speed i am so slow stacking up my bv can anyone help with this?
you said cast speed rings i got them but they dont do that much of a diffrence that much

"
FboodyF a écrit :
how do u have so much cast speed i am so slow stacking up my bv can anyone help with this?
you said cast speed rings i got them but they dont do that much of a diffrence that much

onslaught, frenzy charges, cast speed on jewels

second duration cluster so you don't have to recast too often
Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 7 juin 2018 23:52:33
"
MillenniumDH a écrit :
Just reached maps (lvl 73 atm) but the single target dps is horrible, what to improve first? (hh dropped in that unique changing room, that's why went to do this build in the first place).

Update, added these items, also using blood rage for frenzy generation, is it still bad?
Dernière édition par MillenniumDH, le 7 juin 2018 23:57:04
Hey there. Super fun build.

Wondering what I should focus my currency on for next upgrades? My gear isnt the greatest, but i have lots of life/resist which is what i primarily focused on. Also using brightbeak cause I'm mostly mapping, I duo with a boss killer so dont really need the boss damage.

Should I focus my currency on Warlord mark ring + mark of shaper, or is there something i should focus on first?

Also, how strong is Beacon of Ruin? Should I prioritize finishing my trials/uber lab for it or does it not add that much effectiveness?
Dernière édition par worldpk, le 8 juin 2018 00:05:52
"
worldpk a écrit :
Hey there. Super fun build.

Wondering what I should focus my currency on for next upgrades? My gear isnt the greatest, but i have lots of life/resist which is what i primarily focused on. Also using brightbeak cause I'm mostly mapping, I duo with a boss killer so dont really need the boss damage.

Should I focus my currency on Warlord mark ring + mark of shaper, or is there something i should focus on first?

Also, how strong is Beacon of Ruin? Should I prioritize finishing my trials/uber lab for it or does it not add that much effectiveness?

Well, it is close to straight up 20% more damage dealt because of the the min. shock. Also the prolif helps a lot with clearing. I would definitely try to get it as soon as possible. It is not as if it will take you long to buy a few trials and do the lab. And for the time and currency investment it takes, it is a huge boost.

And I would focus on a Warlords Mark ring.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 8 juin 2018 00:21:13

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires