[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

What do you take as an elemental focus replacement for mapping with Tectonic Slam tree? Combustion is recommended in gems section, but we already have combustion on Ngamahu's.

I suppose, no much sense to keep it in both, if resistance penetration doesn't stack, and I would probably prefer to keep it in Ngamahu's and use some more efficient damage booster with Tectonic.

Also I tried to switch from RT to EO, and I have a really hard time to keep the EO buff up. I have ~8% crit chance, but it seems to be way too little. How much crit does one realistically need for EO tree with Tectonic Slam?
Dernière édition par Fushta, le 18 juin 2019 18:47:14
i need the mighty knowledge of the forum once more, my damage seems fine, but i die A LOT, even while i'm leeching, any suggestions? gems? equipment? thanks
"
Evoluxion a écrit :
i need the mighty knowledge of the forum once more, my damage seems fine, but i die A LOT, even while i'm leeching, any suggestions? gems? equipment? thanks

Best suggestion I can give is to always be moving, never cyclone in place. Also upgrade your flasks, 10% reduced fire damage taken from wise oak, 20% of physical taken as cold from taste of hate, the knockback from lions roar means mobs can't be on top of you. It matters more than you might think. I coulnd't tell what your max health was but I'm rockin 5.8k on the uber lab RT tree and I've been farming shaper and his guardians with minimal deaths just because I'm constantly moving out of their way. And I'm not even running a CWDT setup for some reason. Also I've got a lethal pride socketed in the bottom part of my tree thats givin me like 4-6% life regen per second which is hella nice.
Dernière édition par manofthelaw3, le 18 juin 2019 20:02:34
"
manofthelaw3 a écrit :
"
Evoluxion a écrit :

Best suggestion I can give is to always be moving, never cyclone in place. Also upgrade your flasks, 10% reduced fire damage taken from wise oak, 20% of physical taken as cold from taste of hate, the knockback from lions roar means mobs can't be on top of you. It matters more than you might think. I coulnd't tell what your max health was but I'm rockin 5.8k on the uber lab RT tree and I've been farming shaper and his guardians with minimal deaths just because I'm constantly moving out of their way. And I'm not even running a CWDT setup for some reason. Also I've got a lethal pride socketed in the bottom part of my tree thats givin me like 4-6% life regen per second which is hella nice.

thanks for the tip, tomorrow i will try with the flasks and see what happen, but i get one shot so easily even if i'm moving or not.
"
Evoluxion a écrit :
"
manofthelaw3 a écrit :
"
Evoluxion a écrit :

thanks for the tip, tomorrow i will try with the flasks and see what happen, but i get one shot so easily even if i'm moving or not.

Can't agree more with Evoluxion, using the flask setup has greatly improve my survivability, highly recommended.
Hi Guys!

I need a little help with my mana management:

I am using: Elemental weakness + Blasphemy + Anger in helmet and Herald of Ash in boots. Should be 95 % mana reserved.

But I can not cast all 3. Tool tip says "not enouqh mana". Whats wrong?

thx
"
Vindameyo a écrit :
Hi Guys!

I am using: Elemental weakness + Blasphemy + Anger in helmet and Herald of Ash in boots. Should be 95 % mana reserved.

thx

You are probably running a support gem linked to one of these auras, which naturally carries a Mana Multiplier (also counts for Reserverd Mana)
"
roboqrt a écrit :
"
Vindameyo a écrit :
Hi Guys!

thx

You are probably running a support gem linked to one of these auras, which naturally carries a Mana Multiplier (also counts for Reserverd Mana)

No there is no other support gem then Blasphemy Support:

Helmet:

3-Link: Elemental Weakness + Blasphemy Support + Anger
1 Socket: Leap Slam

Shoes:

2-Link: CwDT + IC
2-Link: Blood Rage + Herald of Ash

Mana Reservation should be like that:
Herald of Ash 25 %
Anger - 35 % (from Blasphemy Support)
Elemental Weakness - 35 % (from Blasphemy Support)
all together = 95 % of Mana reservation. But it doesn't work. I can not cast Herald + Anger + Elemental Weakness because "not enough mana"
Where is my mistake?
"
Vindameyo a écrit :
"
roboqrt a écrit :
"
Vindameyo a écrit :
Hi Guys!

thx

Helmet:

Shoes:

Herald of Ash 25 %
all together = 95 % of Mana reservation. But it doesn't work. I can not cast Herald + Anger + Elemental Weakness because "not enough mana"
Where is my mistake?

Anger isn't a curse, it's an aura. Linking it with Blasphemy does nothing. It reserves 50% mana. So it would be 25% + 50 + 35% = 110%.
ok, i can see it. Thx for your help
"
roboqrt a écrit :
"
Vindameyo a écrit :
Hi Guys!

thx
"

Helmet:

Shoes:

Herald of Ash 25 %
Where is my mistake?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires