[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I bought bronn`s lithe with 2G 1R 2B [5link] What green gem I should use with this color set up? . I dont have enough chromatics to roll colors
How does this build sustain mana? There is probably something extremely obvious I am missing, but I've been looking it over for the past 20 mins and can't find anything.
"
zjazd a écrit :
Nice build, tried it on standard with champion and dmg is comparable. You don't need accuracy, and could pick up avatar of fire for budget version, later Xoph's obviously. Have you considered champion?

You can certainly switch Slayer version of the build to Champion but I feel the QOL of Slayer is too hard to give up.

Ascendancy of choice for Champion will be:

"
Conqueror -> Worthy Foe -> Unstoppable Hero -> Fortitude

Use Elemental Overload skill tree and you will want to pick up Vaal Pact for Champion.

You can drop Fortify gem for Fire Penetration.

"
mr_Zarrex a écrit :
Would you say it's worth picking up Iron Reflexes on the tree? It's only one point and would make my phys reduction end up being around 77% with charges

Personal preferences over here. I leave it to you. Personally I don't think you need it but that is just me. :)

"
Lemur122 a écrit :
I bought bronn`s lithe with 2G 1R 2B [5link] What green gem I should use with this color set up? . I dont have enough chromatics to roll colors

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Elemental Damage With Attack + Elemental Focus + Concentrated

"
ogloplol a écrit :
How does this build sustain mana? There is probably something extremely obvious I am missing, but I've been looking it over for the past 20 mins and can't find anything.

Ensure you picked up the mana leech node next to Vitality Void.

You just need 0.4% mana leech to sustain.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Ensure you picked up the mana leech node next to Vitality Void.

You just need 0.4% mana leech to sustain.

Thanks for replying, I didn't notice that particular node had mana leech attached!
What is the best way to fix your dexterity in order to be able to wear Bronn's Lithe?
"
Zarigana a écrit :
What is the best way to fix your dexterity in order to be able to wear Bronn's Lithe?

Devoto's devotion helmet is 60
Cannot afford it atm (25C+) any cost friendly alternative method(s)?
"
Zarigana a écrit :
Cannot afford it atm (25C+) any cost friendly alternative method(s)?

i am using Starkonja's Head Silken Hood 66-70 dex there is few of them with clone enchant +40 and are kinda cheap atm better try to get one.

since i picked starkonja and carcass jack and tombfist for the intimidation the builds start to feel so satisfying and actually super tanky.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 5 mars 2018 13:46:35
"
WillieS a écrit :
"
Zarigana a écrit :

Devoto's devotion helmet is 60

Just take some dex nodes on the tree until you can get it on your gear. You pass by the 30 dex node between the Marauder and Templar areas (Expertise). If you need more than that the one between Marauder and Duelist (Proficiency) is only 2 points, alternately Versatility in the Marauder starting area offers 20dex and 20 int for 2 points.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I was looking at running +1 curse boots and belly for enfeeble and flammability. How would you sustain the appropriate mana pool? Does a gem need to be dropped for enlighten?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires