[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hello,

Can you please compare and advise pro/cons with this build and your slayer build in below: (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239)

I am planning one of this as starting new league and appreciate your guidance for which to select...

Edit: Based on your earlier comment, I dont plan to farm uber lab - does that mean Chieftain build will be much better for faster map clearing/boss farming, etc..
Dernière édition par Zarigana, le 2 mars 2018 05:02:18
You got a PoB link?
If I am mostly interested in having a good time in maps/clear Atlas, which version do you recommend Slayer or Chieftain?
"
Zarigana a écrit :
Hello,

Can you please compare and advise pro/cons with this build and your slayer build in below: (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239)

I am planning one of this as starting new league and appreciate your guidance for which to select...

Edit: Based on your earlier comment, I dont plan to farm uber lab - does that mean Chieftain build will be much better for faster map clearing/boss farming, etc..

If Uber lab is not your main concern, Slayer has better QOL but Chieftain will be cheaper to gear.

In your case, I would recommend Chieftain as your starter build.

"
Nvar a écrit :
You got a PoB link?

As requested, I have included a POB link in the guide. :)

"
dums a écrit :
If I am mostly interested in having a good time in maps/clear Atlas, which version do you recommend Slayer or Chieftain?

As per my reply to @Zarigana. :)
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 2 mars 2018 08:52:30

"
Nvar a écrit :
You got a PoB link?

As requested, I have included a POB link in the guide. :)

Thank you :)
Does the attack speed pick up at some point? I'm using Sunder to level right now, but the attack speed seems painfully slow. Am I missing something?
"
mr_Zarrex a écrit :
Does the attack speed pick up at some point? I'm using Sunder to level right now, but the attack speed seems painfully slow. Am I missing something?

At level 38, you will be able to use Multistrike. That will improve the attack speed.

Alternatively, you can dual wield 1H axe (you can stick to the skill tree) and still be able to clear act 10 without re-specing to 1H axe nodes.
@kira1414

Ok you did answer the above question about one hander axe's, using dual wielding.

Can you give me some sort of indication what type of gems to use. 3 gems per axe.

Also type of axe's to use. Currency is on the low side can't effort "Ngamahu's Flame....Axe yet.

Lastly I have a crappy 5-link armour with evasion. Could I use it. I don't wear it currently.

Then at what point can I do first lab run "Normal", should I do using "Sunder"

Think I need normal lab first or not. Currently lvl. 48.

Then use curse "Enfeeble" while using 1-hander axes? and while levelling onwards with build.

Tnx for the build did last league Scion build.
Dernière édition par jgundlach, le 3 mars 2018 20:02:36
"
jgundlach a écrit :
@kira1414

Ok you did answer the above question about one hander axe's, using dual wielding.

Can you give me some sort of indication what type of gems to use. 3 gems per axe.

Also type of axe's to use. Currency is on the low side can't effort "Ngamahu's Flame....Axe yet.

Lastly I have a crappy 5-link armour with evasion. Could I use it. I don't wear it currently.

Then at what point can I do first lab run "Normal", should I do using "Sunder"

Think I need normal lab first or not. Currently lvl. 48.

Then use curse "Enfeeble" while using 1-hander axes? and while levelling onwards with build.

Tnx for the build did last league Scion build.

Any high damage rare axe that you find on your way clearing acts will do. You can save your currency up for Ngamahu's Flame.

At this point, it can be obtained from 25 to 35 chaos. Just do Chaos recipe and you will get it in no time.

When you are just leveling your character, you just need to focus on 3 main skills:
"
1. Cyclone / Sunder
2. Leap Slam
3. Ancestral Warchief

You can find their setup in the guide under gems section.

For the other gems listed in the guide, you can just level them in whatever free sockets you have on your gears.

I will recommend you to run Enfeeble + Blasphemy once you are over level 55 and can use Ngamahu's Flame. It will ensure better game play experience.

And yes, go for that 5L. It is definitely better than 4L.

By level 55, you should have your Cruel lab completed. And by level 75, Uber lab completed (if you are very familiar with Uber lab).
Can't decide betwen your build and ahn's might jugg cleave :P My main focus atm is lab runing but with cyclone i can also farm maps nicely ... How this build work vs lab traps?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires