[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi
Is the Red Dream Jewel buff the damage?. I also gain endurance charge on kill without self casting Enduring Cry so I still need this jewel?. And Watcher with gain% as extra fire is not available on poetrade. What unq jewel i should buy? (I have 2ex). Or just focus on rare jevels?
"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Hello again Kira :)

I spend few hours for gearing and I come up with somewhat a decent gear. I swapped into EO too, altough Im not seeing it pop often. All resist overly capped +100, %86 Hit chance, %8.8 critic chance. 4.6k life.

I left the amulet slot empty because I wanted to benefit from those elder / shaper mods. Could you please check out my gear and tell me if all seems ok so far ? According to your suggestions I actually dont need any stats from amulet (Accuracy, resist or critic chance) so what would you recommend ?

Thank you :)

Edit : Havent spent time on potions yet.

Bro u should check ur gear carefuly ;D
"
Wicifor a écrit :

Hi! Im a noob and im wondering what you mean by this? How do i set the travel distance for molten burst?

You can define the travel distance by selecting Molten Burst from the Main Skill panel. Go to Configuration and look for "Projectile travel distance" under Effective DPS panel.

"
Lemur122 a écrit :
Hi
Is the Red Dream Jewel buff the damage?. I also gain endurance charge on kill without self casting Enduring Cry so I still need this jewel?. And Watcher with gain% as extra fire is not available on poetrade. What unq jewel i should buy? (I have 2ex). Or just focus on rare jevels?

Red Dream jewel is mainly for the free endurance charges on kill. You can remove Enduring Cry if you use Red Dream.

Try this poe.trade search: http://poe.trade/search/tarusotoyohumo
How does this build sustain mana for cyclone?
"
HoropLV a écrit :
Bro u should check ur gear carefuly ;D

What you mean HoropLV ?

@Kira I've updated the profile, sorry about that. The thing I was trying to ask was which stat is better dps. I'm searching for Life + Critic Chance and one or two of those elder properties. Which I dont know to choose from or which is more important.
Dernière édition par BatuBaker, le 17 mars 2018 05:21:45
Hi,

Can't decide what should I use

This carcass or bronn

Halp please? :3

Bronn's do not want to update on character, but it do have 48% movement dmg.

With Carcass & all standard buffs + 70% fire on chieftain I do have

9800 - (18.900+70% Chief) - 21k Combined dmg on Molten - 25k Per use
64k - 68k - 112k - 125k DPS Dmg on Cyclone

With Bronn's it is

9100 - (17.200+70% Chief) 18k Combined Dmg on Molten - 23k per use
68 - 75 - 118 - 124k DPS on cyclone
133k DPS on cyclone with Movement boost dmg

apart from that while standing in HO it is :

Carcass :

Molten : 12.400 - 21800 with Chieftain 70% combined dmg on molten
Cyclone : 50k - 87k with Chieftain 70%

Bronn's

Molten 11.600 - 20300 with Chieftain 70% combined dmg on molten
Cyclone 53k - 92.700 with Chieftain 70%

I do get a bit more on Molten but lose much more on cyclone. Apart its few res more and 250+ hp more with carcass
Dernière édition par Biszek, le 17 mars 2018 08:45:00
"
jhahn812 a écrit :
How does this build sustain mana for cyclone?

It gets 0.4% mana leach via a node in the vitality void cluster.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Dernière édition par Summoner, le 17 mars 2018 15:34:22
Loving this build, farmed my first ever Headhunter with it too!

Now just going for 36/40. Great Guide.
If i can't afford to buy Watcher's Eye with Fire penet. should I just buy Physical as extra fire (20-25%) and second buff doesn't matter?
"
whosthatguy777 a écrit :
Loving this build, farmed my first ever Headhunter with it too!

Now just going for 36/40. Great Guide.

u play RT version with (so seems to me) a very cheap gear....so u say axe+new chief tree = destroy the atlas? what's your goals? (over the 36/40 obviously)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires