[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
monoriee a écrit :
geting 3r 2b 1g on bronn is absolute nightmare.i used 1500 chroma orbs so far best i got was 2r 2b 2g :(

also do we need vall pack?i feel like i can sustain w/o it and the life geren helps a lot with the blood rage degen.

I prefer to use 2R1B to roll a 6L Bronn as if you land on 3B2R1G, it still do more damage than 2B2R2G.

If you are running Uber lab skill tree and ascendancy, you can drop Vaal Pact.

If you are following the damage oriented ascendancy, you will want to pick up Vaal Pact.

Blood Rage is optional. I didn't use it when I go for Shaper. :)

yes ofc 3b2r is still better but i never even got this one so i am using faster attack atm.gonna save like 1k more chroma and try again i guess.my old 5l bronn had 3r2b1g and i actually sold it for 3ex only because of the colors.

as for the build i was using the uber build but i swap 2 days ago to normal dmg build.was playing it w/o vaaal pack and with blood rage and for mapping feel really smooth.i also find uber still very easy to do.got armor flask that have increased armor during flask effect by 98% mod and if i take iron reflexes i get something like 22k armor so uber is a joke atm.

however yesterday i try uber atziri and got completely destroyed.didnt even reach the last boss.
this is the build i was ussing + blood rage.

https://pastebin.com/V9MSfPeH

do i miss something important?why i left so weak in uber atziri?
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 11 mars 2018 14:40:02
Thank you so much Kira :)

I'll go for Starkonja when I swap into EO. Also I'll take the totem route aswell since it will be much more useful on higher tier maps. Does %25 CC from Starkonja means that my critic chance will be %5 + % 25 ? I think for EO I need at least %12.5 CC

Thank you :)
"
BatuBaker a écrit :

I'll go for Starkonja when I swap into EO. Also I'll take the totem route aswell since it will be much more useful on higher tier maps. Does %25 CC from Starkonja means that my critic chance will be %5 + % 25 ? I think for EO I need at least %12.5 CC

Nope only 6.25% (5 *1.25), assuming you don't have any additional sources of crit chance. The only thing that adds the way you thought is '+#% to critical strike chance', which is very rare. All increased/decreased stats are added up to make a single multiplier. Each more/less modifier is multiplied separately.

eg if you had: 5% base, +1%, 25% increased, 10% increased, 30% increased, 20% reduced, 10% more, 15% more, 5% less.

It would work out as: (5% + 1%) * (1 + 0.25 + 0.10 + 0.30 - 0.2) * 1.10 * 1.15 * 0.95 (all modifiers in the same order)

= 6% * 1.45 * 1.1 * 1.15 * 0.95

= 10.45%

The reason why more multipliers are such a big deal is that they're much less common, while you can get 300-500% total increased on most stats if you try. Adding an extra 25% to that total only increases your total stat by a few percent, while 25% more increases it by a full 25%.

If you're still confused about increased vs base crit chance, the crit chance gem has both types.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Hi
Im following Your guide, and must say i like it. this is my first cyclone characther.
I finally managed to get my bronn`s 6 linked so i tried to get the collors right, after a few goes i hit 4R 1B 1G and i dont think i will be Lucky enough to hit something simmiler again soon so my question is what you would reccomend for the extra red?
"
kira1414 a écrit :

What about Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail with this Ngahamu Overloaded? Is it Upgrade or ? Its got like lots crit & elemental
What about dying sun flask?

my gear btw

Spoiler
"
monoriee a écrit :

yes ofc 3b2r is still better but i never even got this one so i am using faster attack atm.gonna save like 1k more chroma and try again i guess.my old 5l bronn had 3r2b1g and i actually sold it for 3ex only because of the colors.

as for the build i was using the uber build but i swap 2 days ago to normal dmg build.was playing it w/o vaaal pack and with blood rage and for mapping feel really smooth.i also find uber still very easy to do.got armor flask that have increased armor during flask effect by 98% mod and if i take iron reflexes i get something like 22k armor so uber is a joke atm.

however yesterday i try uber atziri and got completely destroyed.didnt even reach the last boss.
this is the build i was ussing + blood rage.

https://pastebin.com/V9MSfPeH

do i miss something important?why i left so weak in uber atziri?

You are not exactly following the skill tree in the guide. I recommend you to get 4 jewel sockets and jewels with life rolls on them. You will be able to reach 6000 life.

I recommend going for Shaper kill before attempting Uber Atziri. I use Shaper as a gauge to test if I have enough damage. Once you are able to kill Shaper, you will have enough damage to kill Uber Atziri.

Use an anti-burning Ruby flask when you fight her. I recommend turning your curse aura off too because she will reflect them back on you.

To fight the trio, do this:
"
- enter boss room, open portal right at the entrance
- move in slowly and plant totem between left and middle boss
- pop your flasks and kill the witch first
- once witch is dead, aim for dual striker (if he enrages, just run around the room till he is back to normal)
- ensure you have totem up all the time because he will taunt
- once dual striker is dead, kill the cycloner

"
BatuBaker a écrit :

What @Summoner wrote. That is a very comprehensive explanation on how crit chance is calculated. :)

You can get this boot enchantment:
"
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

This enchantment will cover all the crit chance you need.

"
Blodballe a écrit :
Hi
Im following Your guide, and must say i like it. this is my first cyclone characther.
I finally managed to get my bronn`s 6 linked so i tried to get the collors right, after a few goes i hit 4R 1B 1G and i dont think i will be Lucky enough to hit something simmiler again soon so my question is what you would reccomend for the extra red?

Cyclone + Melee Physical + Elemental Damage with Attack + Fortify + Maim + Concentrated

"
Biszek a écrit :
What about Loreweave, Elegant Ringmail with this Ngahamu Overloaded? Is it Upgrade or ? Its got like lots crit & elemental

Yep. Loreweave is the perfect fit for Elemental Overload skill tree.

And it is very easy to color too. :)

"
Skk1p a écrit :
What about dying sun flask?

my gear btw

Spoiler

Taste of Hate will be a better choice as it will benefit both Cyclone and Molten Burst so get that instead and it also gives more damage overall as compared to Dying Sun.

Since you are running EO skill tree, I recommend you to get Loreweave chest instead.

P.S. You will want to aim for 90% chance to hit for EO setup.
Ty Summoner and Kira.

Im not sure if I can get that enchantmant on the boots, might be expensive. Also for EO build, I need %90 hit chance but will it be enough to have %6.25 Critic Chance to make it viable ?
"
BatuBaker a écrit :
Ty Summoner and Kira.

Im not sure if I can get that enchantmant on the boots, might be expensive. Also for EO build, I need %90 hit chance but will it be enough to have %6.25 Critic Chance to make it viable ?

For the boots enchant, you can consider farming uber lab for it. The list on boots is relatively small so it is easier to obtain the desired enchantment as compared to helm.

90% chance to hit is optimal for EO so you will definitely want to aim for that. 900 accuracy on gears should get you to 90%. Abyssal jewels can roll 200+ accuracy on them so keep a look out for those. Rings and amulet can also provide 300+ accuracy on each of them.

6.25 crit chance for EO is sufficient (more is better uptime) to kill Shaper. :)
Using the Loreweave chest piece with the Uber Lab tree (lv 90) yields ~35% more sheet dps on cyclone than the Elemental Overload tree.

What am I missing here?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires